WinAds : Facebook Pixels

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Fashion Lyrics

I have great experience with this app.! It is very easy to install and has great results Excellent service as always from the staff at Winads, especially Eric

Custom Panties

This app is really helpful! Especially with the right tracking of pixels, Thank you so much Eric great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution. Recommended

By Shirl & Co

My second Shopify store using Winads to effectively track my Facebook pixels! The app is effective, easy to use and highly intuitive. Highly recommended!

Benson66

Great customer service,! Eric answered my questions very fast and find the solution to my problem thank you very much winads customer support.

trop de poils

Bonsoir après avoir utilisée l'application je la recommande fortement
elle est très facile a utilisée

teamsportspro

Amazing app and customer service Thank you for the great support, Eric helped me with the Conversions API . Much better tracking than Facebook

Gym Shop Online

Eric was extremely helpful in supporting me set up the pixels for my store. Very accurate in tracking and I really find their customer support very helpful when I need assistance. Works great!

By Shirl Lifestyle

Have been using the app for almost a month now. Easy to set up, easy to use and very intuitive. Tracks my FB ads efficiently!

MANSWEARS

This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Nicrole

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11