Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Pixi Beauty UK

Great app and super helpful team! They were very responsive and got it live for us asap. Highly recommend!

Lulu Babe

So happy with this app. It looks great, performs well, and is excellent value compared to other Wishlist apps. The developers are very helpful with the install and making sure it's running as expected.

Vics Jewels

We've tried many apps and have found Wishlist King to be the best and the most feature-rich wishlist app on the market. Every feature has been thoroughly thought through in its design (reminds me of Apple) and works well. Support has also been great. The only features missing are integration with Klaviyo and automated emails to remind users of items in their wish list. But if you don't need these two features, this is absolutely the best wishlist app for your site!

Bouu

Fantastic and even supports integration with Facebook Pixel Events, which is not even advertised as a feature of the plugin. Love it! A must-have app for every store.

Bogess

I used this app to add a wishlist function to my website. The service was awesome. They helped me add everything I needed for the wishlist

BoardGameBliss Inc.

We've been using this app for a few years, it's been doing it's job well. The team was very responsive and able to help us with all the questions we have. Sometimes there maybe issues that's not easy to solve but the team did not give up and did looked for ways to solve it. The team is also transparent as well.

AYM

Really great app that allows customers to save wishlists. Super insightful for us to see the lists of products that are the most wanted and allows us to plan stock build around this. Team at Appmate are super helpful!

Sportzzheads

Most useful wishlist app out there, you don’t have to do anything, they do all the coding and modifications, integrates with multiple apps :) like filters recommendations etc. Best wishlist app out there and it doesn't affect speed

Savanna Jane

Great app with excellent customer service. We had issues installing it with our smart filter, but Alex was so helpful and able to fix the issue.

AboutRuby.com

Wishlist King is an elegant, well-appointed app with the key features I was looking for. In addition, the customer support was first-class!