Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Anemone Swim

Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app! Looks very clean on our products and product page, easy to read analytics, and great support help.

JustStuffISell.com

Boy if I could give this app 10 stars I would. I've had this running I think 4 or 5 months now. Works EXACTLY like it should. Highly configurable. Well thought out. Great support with full integration service. I changed themes this month, and not one complaint with having to reintegrate the app into the new theme. LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can actually edit code and change details important to me without having to ask the developer to do it for me when I know how.

Great App! Great Support! Highly Recommended!

JustStuffISell.com

Thanks for all of your help Alex and wishing you nothing but growth in your enterprise!
George

Local Artisan

Location New Zealand

Awesome friendly service from Alex, he even adjusted the size of the heart for me. Really quick response time. Very happy!

ecru

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We recently updated the template and had a bit of an issue getting it to work because of the way the template was designed. The support for this app is amazing. Alex helped us get it up and running and even helped with some of css work to make it look perfect! The plugin itself is widely liked by many of our users, so glad it to get it work on our new template.

Wagner's Rose Nursery

Location Australia

A really advanced wishlist app that ticks all the boxes. Alex was amazing in setting it up on a test site and then putting it live as part of their service. A+!! Thanks again guys.

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer service! Thank you so much, Alex, for your help to solve my problem. I am very happy to use your app.

Moto Central

Location India

Amazing app support by Max.
They will do the setup for you, just get in touch with them.
Prompt effective communication.
Your app to be on the wishlist!

SOBA - ShowOffs Body Art

Great, straight forward app that does exactly what it claims to do. No fancy bells and whistles but works flawlessly for what we need. Support (Alex) was fantastic in setting it up, even worked with another app provider to implement custom functionality.

DEAR DARLING BERLIN

Location Germany

The app works great in our shop! We needed some individual adjustments and had contact with the support team, especially Alex. His support is great, really - super fast, very efficient and almost every WISH is possible :-) Would recommend it to everyone who wants an easy and good looking wishlist app in their store! 5/5!! :-)

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is truly the KING! It's exactly what I was looking for so my customers are able to save their favorite products super easy and even share them with others. Everything is smooth and simple, since the app developers install and setup the app for free. And it even works perfect in German! The app is also backed by nice analytics and I could see some first engagement right away! The support was very fast and always very friendly. Plus, the price for this service is more than fair. I could not be more happy :)