Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Rx Rox

Without question a 5 star review. The app itself is beautiful, unobtrusive and functional, we love it! The customer service is second to none, we simply installed the app and let Appmate do the install for us, which they did rapidly and professionally. A great experience all around for us, thank you!

Coresound Music

Great product, easy to use, and customer service is TOP NOTCH. They'll make sure you get it right! Highly recommended!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I haven't launched my store yet but already love the app! I asked them to install it for me and I heard back really fast and then it was done. I had a small issue and again heard back immediately and it was resolved! They rock with customer service!

La Sienna

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Alex was very helpful and installation was fast. Company was easy to deal with

Positively

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is a wonderful addition to our site and support is outstanding! They went above and beyond, helping us install the app, customize it, plus suggest improvements on other parts of our site. The app works perfectly. I'm looking for forward to more Shopify apps from this team, love working with people who stand behind their products and care.

Navajorug Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wishlist King was super fast and super awesome. Free setup is really free. They even answered some technical questions so we could have a deeper understanding of the voodoo that drives Shopify. Support is fast and effective. Highly recommended. Don't hesitate to use Wishlist King's Royal Wishlist app. The real deal. Go for it!

Actestsite

So thrilled with this app! In my opinion, it's the most elegant wishlist app available, and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. I'm no coder but love to dig in there and play with it...tried installing myself, botched it, and my Wishlist King superhero Alex quickly came to the rescue & cleaned up my mess. THANK YOU!

Paper Willow Market

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After having some issues with install I reached out for help. They responded quickly and were very helpful in fixing the issue. The took over the install and had it up and running in no time! Exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks again for all the help!

Minifigreplicas

I had only been using this App for a few days before I reached out for some help with some coding issues I was having. They not only helped me integrate their App into my website better, but they also helped me with other coding issues and talked through options with me.

These App developers are very helpful and I can see that the $8 a month spent on their App is already paying off for my store.

Their Wishlist App is really nice, integrates very simply into my store. Nice clean look. It also provides all the data to me about what my customers are adding to their Wishlists and how many Wishlists are currently made. Really cool stuff!

Thanks for all your help!
A.J.

Toolcraft

Location South Africa

Alex was great to deal with .. he responded quickly and had the integration done in a flash. He communicated well through the process and even assisted with changing something on the theme which I didn't know how to change.

The app works very well, and fits into our supply theme beautifully without detracting from the existing content.

Very good App. Would highly recommend it.

www.toolcraft.co.za