Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 29, 2017

Great App - Great Design, great support! we are totally happy!

Azzurina Living
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 28, 2017

The app is awesome! It's exactly what I was looking for. One feature that I wanted from a wishlist app is the ability to add items WITHOUT being logged in or creating an account. That slows me down and even makes me leave a site if I have to log in for something like this. I explained this to the team and they agreed.

Not only are the functional features of this app great, the customer service is also great! I asked Alex integrate the app with our theme and everything works seamlessly. Another pet-peeve of mine is when third party apps LOOK like third party apps. This isn't one of those.

Universal Site
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 11, 2017

still using this in the setup phase but Alex from support was excellent! helped me tweak anything I needed and was quick about it.
Been testing it out and it looks to be a good app and have yet to disappoint. it's way easier when they allow you to customise it yourself too.

The Desk Bandit
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 25, 2017

Awesome, very good app and great support.
proudmomsclub.com

Proud Moms Club
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2017

The King of wishlists, fast and responsive customer service.

Woo Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 15, 2017

Great support team! I would recommend it !

Cheap Basketball Shoe
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 4, 2017

Alex responded the same day I sent the request and had everything up and running that very same day. He is very polite and did an awesome job! Thank you so much Alex! Keep doing great work!

Pandoras Discounts
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 26, 2017

I have never received faster or better customer service! Thank you Alex for being so prompt!

Sunshine Sticker Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 10, 2017

Very prompt and fast service - took me a while to try out all these other crappy wishlist apps and this one was the best! Thanks.

Blushque
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 14, 2017

Great app!

works perfectly and helps me with sales

Excellent service ! Help me a lot!

Definitely recommend!