Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 21, 2016

An elegant solution that was exactly what we were looking for. And a very helpful support team, too.

**I've edited this review to add that we have now been running with the App for a few months and it has proved its worth to us. We also continue to get responsive and effective support from the Wishlist King team. This level of support makes an already good app into a great one. Thank you.

Highly recommended.

Novanym
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 15, 2016

AMAZING app - best Wishlist app that's available. Looks amazing, and super slick on site UX. The appmate team was amazing to work with when I needed a bit of help - friendly and fun.

Thriftbot
July 15, 2016

I went through all of the wishlist apps quite closely before I found this one. I have to say, a good decision! The developers really helpful and the system when installed is clear without being obtrusive.

Once the sharing set up is complete, this is going to be dynamite!

Goat Leather Bags
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 25, 2016

Could not ask for better support! Incredibly responsive staff, and the integration looks great! Actively fixed bugs that arose, and the app is seamless into our theme. Thanks!

Avant Debut
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 11, 2016

We are very happy with the customization work that Alex has done for us! Fast response and beautiful job!! :)

Miniaturesweet
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 11, 2016

first: the best apps ever. it works as it supposed to.
second: awesome support. fast,professional,excellent customer services.
this guy not only made the integration for my theme 2 times,cause i have an issue with my them. also he change the css off the apps just to make it fits perfectly with my store design. I highly recommend this apps. thanks

W F Llc
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited March 27, 2016

Great app, wonderful support! Thank you Alex.

Tres Fancy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 9, 2016

If we could rate 10 stars, we wanted to do!

Max was incredibly responsive for us!
We use an external app to manage our sizes cause number of variants into shopify can't exceed 100...
Max was able to understand this app and fix all the issues we have with the merge of the two applications.

This jobs was done in less than 24h including the learning of the other app...
Amazing!
And this wishlist app is great and works very well.
All options you can desired are in this app.

Fully recommended...

Jmlegazel
France
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 24, 2016

This is the best Wishlist app we have tried. Max has gone above and beyond to help us work with our site and get ready to launch! So great- we all love it and can't wait for our customers to check it out!!!

Out On Tour
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 3, 2016

We love the app and the customer service is great! We highly recommend.

Amrit Jewelry