Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

BlueBasket

I experienced very amazing service from this app. The feature is very clear and works well. Above all, I asked lots of things and I might bother their support team, but they didn't reject my request and they react quickly. Thank you and I will use again this app to another site and recommend this app strongly. Jennifer

αTENEα

Very good APP !! Support is excellent. They respond very quickly, they make all the changes you want. It is better than any Wishlist APP we have tried.

Sterling & Me

Great experience! It looks so nice in my shop and works great! I needed a few specific updates and they were able to help me with it right away.

JoliLuxe

Love it! Alex was super helpful and had the app installed within a couple of hours after I requested help! Looks great on the store. Thank you!

frisqie

I LOVE it! So easy to set up since the developer took care of everything within 24 hours. Works great, and I love the easy dashboard for viewing what customers are liking. Great product development tool. I struggle with installing so many apps before I get to the right one. I highly recommend this if you're short on time (and temper).

Tee Guru USA

Max is THE BEST! He helped us to integrate the app with another app on our site. He was also VERY responsive. He knows his stuff!!! I wish that I could rate them 10 STARS!!! We researched all of the other wishlist apps before choosing this one and we couldn't be happier.

Avant Antique

Fantastic support by the developers. Things were up and running in less than an hour. The developers' team will work with you individually, but I loved the way they had set it up from the get go. Clean, straightforward and aesthetically pleasing wishlist, just the way I wanted it. Max has been fantastic in communication. Another thing that I really like is that the price is based on your shopify subscription and not on the number of items on wishlists, as do most other wishlist apps. I sell art and antiques, with a large and constantly growing inventory, and I don't want to be thinking about the number of wishlist items and functionality. This is perfect for store owners with large inventories. Finally, there was a hiccup with subscription rate at the initial setup because my store was on a "pause and build" plan. If that happens to you, make sure to reach out to the support team, they fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

King of Cards

Adaptable and integrates seamlessly with our store. Provides invaluable data and the customer service/support is second to none. Cannot speak highly enough of Max! Excellent app!

Paper Chic Plans

Great app. Installed really quickly as well. I needed help with something and they replied and sorted it out really quickly. Great app, exactly what my customers were asking for.

Mod Instinct Limited

Customer service is amazing! Max was such a pleasure to work with. He insured the app was working properly with my theme.