Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

The Bee Stop

I love my wishlist with Wishlist king! It looks great, implementation was fast and Alex, the person who helped implement my wish list was amazing! They made it exactly as I wanted. The wish list stats portion of the app is also super cool and very insightful. Im excited to continue to watch this app grow! I probably downloaded almost all of the wishlist before making the choice to go with wishlist King and with that being said, they are the best.

Luna Sky

Awesome, well priced app and the support from Max is fantastic! We love that customers can create a wishlist without having to create an account, unlike other wishlist apps. Highly recommend!

Honey Dazed

I spent the better part of my afternoon downloading various wishlist apps. I couldn't find anything that fit my Shopify website. Some had too many bells and whistles, others felt clunky in their design, and many were just too complicated. The last app I installed was wishlist king. In short, this app works as it should, and the design is sophisticated and attractive. Not to mention that Wishlist King is also very affordable (they don't charge you per action as other apps do). The cherry on the top: Top-notch customer service and they'll even install it for you. If you need the BEST wishlist app, grab this one. It will be worth it.

Salt & Sand

The support team have been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have helped me out with changes a few times now and nothing is ever too much trouble. They always get back to me really quickly and are always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Manawa Japan

お気に入りアプリは初めての導入でした。日本語のサポートはありませんが、自分の要望を簡単に伝えるだけで大丈夫なのでおすすめします。他言語の設定はアプリ画面からは行えないようなので、お願いしたらセットアップとサイト上での日本語表記をしてくださって、迅速でとても親切だと感じました!ベーシックプランでもお気に入り登録数に制限がないのはとてもありがたいですし、何よりサイトの見栄えがずっと良くなりました。本当にありがとうございます! It was first time to add wishlist app for my store. They don't have Japanese support, but it doesn't really matter if you tell them your request simply. You can't change another translated language on a setting screen. So i asked them set up and changing Japanese for free. They are very kind and i sincerely appreciate their swift action! Now i am very happy that appearance of my store is very improved! Thank you so much Alex

Bitters & Bottles

The BEST wishlist app for Shopify. Developer is super responsive, helped us set up and customize for our shop, and after using for a few weeks now, very happy to report that it has all of the features we were looking for. Previously we had used Wishlist Plus, which automatically deletes items from customer wishlists after 3 months. That upset a lot of our customers when their lists went missing - so happy we aren't going to have that problem anymore!

skøn Store

Only just installed but it's looking great and working exactly like it should. Perfect 'no fuzz' solution of a wishlist! Alex from support was super quick and helpful installing the app for us and solving an issue we had in combination with a collection filter.

PERIDOT eShop

I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect Wishlist, but couldn't find one that performed well and also looked good. I eventually chose Wishlist King as it was 100% customisable and based on their reviews, worked well. I compiled a list with photos of the styling and sent it to their automated support after installing the App, as they offer a free installation service. After a few tweaks based on my personal preference, everything is now up and running. Therefore the way I would describe Wishlist King is a bespoke service. Thank you Max.

THINKercise

I shopped around for a wishlist app before trialling several different ones. Wishlist King was a clear winner for me. The support provided in helping to set it up and adjust the display for my purposes was professional, helpful, friendly, thorough and done with care! Amongst all of the functionality I also love that the payment model isn't linked to the number of wishlist items. A great product and I thoroughly recommend!

Neat®

This app is exactly what I've been looking for, price-wise, functionality and performance, the app is more than perfect. Adding to that the smooth support from Max which I truly find is excellent, a real gentleman, fast to respond to all my needs, and very professional, thank you Max.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22