Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

MIRKADA Jewelry

Location Germany

Great app! We switched from Growave because the styles kept changing there when they updated the app. Hopefully it won't be like that here.

Lavinta

Location Netherlands

Very nice app for a good price and GREAT customer service! They made all the changes I asked for, so could not be better.

KMDetail

Location Finland

Helpful app & great customer service! I had some problems using the Wishlist King. Max and his team solved the bug and now everything works great!! Thanks ;)

Marcy Tilton Fabrics

Wishlist King is epic! Our customers love it. It integrates beautifully with our theme, and they offer excellent customer support. We highly recommend Wishlist King!

All4cycling

Location Italy

Max and his team are the best.
Super fast and accurate.
They customized the app making it identical to our design and did not lose patience even after thousand requests for changes.
Fully translatable, fast and perfectly integrated.
Thank you guys!

Your Everyday Planner

Alex entirely set up the app for my store and was able to customize it to my wants and needs making setup a breeze. Thank you, Alex & Wishlist King!

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

BEST of all 8 Wishlist apps I tested!!!
- Super fast and friendly support. Quickly implemented all my enhancement & styling requests with an "Easy peasy". THANK YOU ALEX!!!!! You are a gem!!!
- Has zero impact on my site speed.
- Fully translatable into all my site languages.
- Integrated with Google Analytics for conversion tracking.
- And of course, the non-negotiable, social sharing.

May 15, 2022

My pleasure, Julie. Likewise, you're a bloody legend! Cheers

Tōke Natura

Location Spain

Great app! Best wishlist app I have tried so far and it is going to be the definite one. I love the design and how customizable is and they can adapt it to your theme. I would like to specially thanks Max from support who has been of great and nothing than perfect!

Pazzar.ch

Location Switzerland

Max und Marcia vom Support waren extrem schnell. ich habe mehrere Wunschlisten Apps getestet und die von Wischlist King ist mit Abstand die beste. Vielen Dank an das ganze Support Team.

Ehrl Fine Art & Antiques

Location Germany

Max from support was extremely fast, I tested several wishlist apps but all were loaded after the rest of the page, which gives a bad user experience and ruins the overall looks of the website. Wishlist King loads instantly with the website, is integrated perfectly and follows the theme design. The app is integrated manually by Max and done so excellent, three emails and the app was customized, set and ready to run.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25