Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

ShopBeYouBoutique

Zooomy does it again. I just love being able to install and customize apps on my own. So simple to use & customers love it!

Petto Fun

Amazing app! Really helpul to make navigation easier. Very satisfied with the installation steps and with the design.

Champagne Occasions

Great support! If you're nervous to touch code, or add any code to your store...(like I am!) then the guys at ZoomyApps will do it for you!
And super fast too.
Very happy with this app.
Any question asked are answered immediately...
I feel in good hands :)

leopard-cactus-boutique

This app helps my customers be able to make wish lists that they can come back and purchase later! It’s very beneficial!

Luxury Next Season

Absolutely 5 stars for an amazing Andre super fast customer service. I have requested many custom changes and the representative solved all my issues. Fabulous job.

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

Loving the app so far! And my customers are already commenting that they love it too! I think it will be a nice addition to the website!

Country Flair Boutique

Amazing add on to my website! Very nice app! Zooomyapps is very helpful and amazing customer service!

K. Ellis Boutique

Very satisfied with this app add on. Great for Christmas and others to send with husbands or others who are interested in getting gifts.

Nordic Diva™ Brandoutlet

Im very satisfied, as the developer called me after uninstalling, and offered to install everything for me. This is really good service. Thanks again and i highly recommend this app. :)

April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for kind words and amazing feedback :)

Gypsy Oak Boutique

Wonderful App. Recommend for your website. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you fix your problems if they occur.