Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

BohoBebe Shop

I was testing this app and I've compared it with Wishlist Plus and Growave
Despite being the most cost-effective offering, I actually like this app more or at least have the easiest time setting this one up! Im not proficient at coding by any means.
I managed to put the "Add to Wishlist" button on product page and create a Wishlist page. One thing crucial that I think this app can improve on:
- When I tested and click on add to wishlist, it does take the exact variant of the product to the wishlist (colors, size), however, if I change the variant (size, color) to something else for the same product, it still showing as if the product/variant had been added to the wishlist. The only option available is to "Remove from wishlist". What if customers want to add different variants of the same products to the wishlist? It seems that this is not possible. - It would have been nice if we can adjust the size of the product picture in the wishlist page Other than these. This app is actually amazing. Really appreciate the video guide on how to integrate the app. But unless my points were addressed, I will still look for a better wishlist option

Rock On Stocks

I was not sure at first because it was necessary to manipulate the snippets. But the video explanations were so easy to understand. It super easy to install! And that's exactly the app I was looking for! Thank you! :D

Dingdong's Garden

The app adds great functionality and looks great. The developer also just helped us customize it to our site. Thanks Team Zoomy!

Forever Yours Lingerie

Overall incredibly impressed with Wishify and Zooomy all together. I had issues finding where in the code to install it but I reached out to them, received a reply very quickly and they just went ahead and installed it for me. I asked for a secondary feature and It wasn't long after that they had completed it too. Highly recommend it for a wishlist app and zooomy as app company all together.

PATCHCOUTURE

Great app for adding products to your wishlist. We had a little problem and contacted the customer support. The service was outstanding.

Twelve

I installed the app a few hours ago. I thought I did everything right, but I couldn’t see the products on the page; so I contacted the support and within 15 minutes my problem was fixed! I am so satisfied!

LaMara Paris

The best app for wishlist feature, I asked the developer to help me customize the wishlist look for my site and they assisted instantly. I am super happy and I got just what I wanted out of this app. worth the money!

HolyShisha

I installed the app just a moment ago, but it looks good and the customer service wrote me in about 2 Minutes. Thanks.

MyKiCi

This app is awesome, easy and intuitive. Support is quickly and helpful, they solved my problem in no time.

Beberisueño

This is the best app I have found for Wishlist, it perfectly integrate smoothly on my shopify website. The team is great, they help you with anything you need very fast. It is important to use a good technology as Wishify that is supported by a great team that always help their costumers as they are. They also have more apps very helpful that I like too, so I can build a great shopify website.