Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Peachy Savage

I installed the app but wanted some things changed. Small things to make the wishlist and features look better. contacted support and they immediately fixed it. Very handy app and great customer service. Thank you!

Lady Blossom Apparel

The support of this app is awesome! I had some issues when installing, but they managed to solve them just immediately. 'Love this app!

Everyday Lily

This app is perfect to help keep repeat customers to come back again and again. I love being able to have the option for my customers to save and come back and makes it so easy for them to look back at what they need without searching again.

AST Direct

great app with a very easy install process i had it up and running within 15 mins. customers seem to like the wishlist

Lisa Russo Fine Art

Such a clean, easy to use interface! I asked for help with the install and it was done in about 10 minutes. Couldn't be happier!

PremioCorp

The perfect app to add items to wishlist

can be customized in the exact way you want it to be on your store

The support

One email & immediate response, logged on my store sent them what i wanted in terms of customization, everything was done to perfection in 5 minutes

cant be more happy with the staff & the app

Highly Recommended <3

The Healthy Household

We have used Wishlist now for a while and when we experienced some coding issues with our store (when we changed over from an obsolete theme to a new one) we had some issues with Wishlist - upon contacting Zoomy support, they effortlessly and immediately assisted with our issue and got Wishlist working seamlessly again. Impressed with the app and the service!! Highly recommend.

KATTZONE ™ - Home Of Kat.t ™

I have this app on my other website, so it was a no-brainer to include it on my new website as well.

People visit my site, can't get what they want straight away, added it to their Wishlist, then have come back to buy what they saved in their Wishlist without having to navigate the site to find it again.

Having to make an account first is great, because then they become an email subscriber and have had no complaints from customers yet.

Great app, able to colour code to fit in with my websites colour theme.

Happy Chappy right here!

Sweetly Striped

Excellent customer service and they were very helpful with installing! The email feature is a game changer too!

OPUSION

It is a good app to use in general. And their staffs are very helpful and patient, they helped me to set up and customize to how I want it to be!