Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Rainbow Cool Stuff

I was impressed with the very helpful staff. Great little free app - will be a nice addition to my store

ShopShack-no

Very good app!

I recommend it to all.

Kelly Nicole Art Inc.

The perfect addition to my store! Works seamlessly. Super easy set up with excellent customer service. Highly recommend! Thank you for this free app!

Chimey's Paradise

J'utilise cette application pour faciliter la vie de mes clients. Ils peuvent ainsi ajouter des favoris et revenir vers les articles sauvegardés à tout moment.

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love it, my customers can add Favorited items and then is easy for them just to buy whatever the wish more.

Wilan Beauté

Très satisfaite de cette application,et mes clients l'utilisent beaucoup depuis que je l'ai installée sur mon site.

Crab-Vault

Looks great so far.... Thanks.

FetishAccessories

It is a stable and consistent app. The wishlist app has given me the ability to offer a feature that creates flexibility for my targeted artist. I think that it needs a bit more tweaking in position on the page. I would like to put it closer to where the color and price is on my page. When you copy and paste the CSS/HTML code to the page it lands closer to the bottom of the page. There may be minimum coding required for specialized to compliment the flow of your page,

Pretty in Print Art

5 stars for the customer service! Yet to test the app as still developing, but will post another review on performance after a few weeks. Thanks guys! So quick to help!

MiamiTeenyWeenyBikini.Com

Love it, easy to install, and looks and works great on my site. Already have customers using it to save their wish for later.