Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oddity Fair

I have to say, anyone who gives less than 5 stars for this app is absolutely wrong.

I never give reviews, especially good ones, but the support and service given by these guys has been unbelievable.

I really don’t think you can get any better!

If you want to see the app in action check out my site:

www.oddityfair.com

buyebikini

I just installed this app to help with conversion and consumer trust. The support team were quick to help installing and add it to product page. I am very happy with this app. I am looking forward for to the great benefits of using this app.

Elegant Haven Online

Took me 5 minutes to install from watching the video.
Does exactly what they say it does.
My store looks professional now.
Awesome!
I've come back after having the app for 2 weeks and I love it. Thanks Peeps

Revive Wear

I used this app to help with customer experience. I enjoyed the installation process - extremely easy and quick, set by step visual guide, impressive with colours and adding wish list to menu. congratulations

Jolibi

Very easy to install and if you have any question the team is very patient, very helpful and answer the questions very quickly. They understood what I wanted and did it correctly. No hidden fees or commissions.

Tours Africa

It was easy to install, very clear instructions. We were having issues with the way something was displayed and as soon as we contacted them, they fixed it and it is way better than we hoped for! Great App, great customer service.

Wikinger Welten

Best wishlist app! Works very well, easy to install and GREAT support. They responded very quickly and helped us with a view display issues and it turned out even better than we've thought (currency had to be changed from $ to € and some other minor translations).

CREATIXITY

Preymani

This app is really useful, especially for our customers. Great support from Zoomy too when we run into problems setting it up. We are so pleased that we got this app for our store.

Prioritydots

I used this app for creating the whistling by my self . Really helpful and yes free. Thank you for telling us how to create a Wishlist.