Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Dimple and Dot

I looked through and downloaded many different apps before choosing this one. I really liked the clean look and simplicity of it. I required a little bit of support to set up and the support team responded to me immediately and had the wishlist up and running within 10 minutes! I would highly recommend!

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

I just downloaded this app to allow our clients to save a wishlist of their fave items. I was having trouble setting it up on my own, but the support was SUPER FAST and quick and easy. App looks great and so far, seems to work great.

HiLoveTravel.com

This app was fairly simple to set-up, with a step by step instructions video! We needed help with a few other features and we received quick support from the team! We are very happy so far!

Aletta Bridal

Great service and fast turn around!

Vitela Which Craft

This app is great! Customer service was really helpful, friendly and responded quickly. I really recommend this app!

Luxuria İstanbul

Exactly what we were searching for!!!
Design, user-friendly interface and very supportive developers. Customer support helped us to install the app properly and complete the customization properly on our shop.
You can check our lovely wishlist feature on www.luxuria.com.tr in 2 weeks!

Bohemia Couture

I used this app and i love it & really helped me.
Super Customer service and really quick support! I really enjoyed it!

Birmingham Museums Trust

I asked the team to install the app and help with a few other quirky things. They were SO helpful, nothing was an issue. Would definitely recommend.

Personal Lee Yours

I am so impressed with the support, thank you so much. I installed the app, Zooomy took over and it was all completed with in an hour. Works wonderful! With having so many items in my shop, it saves time for customers when shopping the first time or a return visit. Again, thank you Zooomy!

Dark Halo Designs

This app is easy to use and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is fast and they are so helpful and friendly.