Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

Sailor

I initially had some trouble installing the app, but the Zooomy team was extremely helpful and responsive. I love the way it looks and functions!

Papple Dapple Co

I've just installed this app and so far am loving the look and the ease of the platform. I tried to install myself but couldn't figure out how to install the code by watching the videos. Contacted support on the Zooomy dashboard, and not only did they respond quickly, they set it up quickly. Great email communication. This is a must have app. I highly recommend. Thank you Zooomy for your wonderful product.

Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions

Customer service is prompt and amazing. Cator is especially helpful and help me set it up. Thank you!

The Everset

Just installed so this is a review on their customer support which is outstanding. Answered immediately on live chat and went above and beyond to help answer and solve my setup questions, including some coding work. Thanks!

Pink Crafts Panda

I would like to say Customer Service is Amazing. this app is easy to use and if you need help with anything they are always willing to help. I compared prices to other apps and so far this was my best option. happy customer right here

Bare Sunday

The support for this app was very quick and effective! Great app for customers to share their wishlist.

curAtiv

I was looking for a wishlist app that coule also be as a sneaky nudge or reminder to the hubby/partner/besties to get something a lady would like. This app suits my needs perfectly. Well priced and the support is, exceptional. Not often do I give reviews or 5 stars but this one is deserved in my opinion.

CarCare Freaks - Bilpleje & Tilbehør til Entusiaster og Professionelle.

I must say that we looked at a lot of wishlist apps, but here not only the app is great - but the support is way over expectations! Can only recommend this app!

Repeats4U

I love this app and the support is out of this world. I changed themes on my store and I couldn't figure out how to add this to the new liquid. I sent an email and in less than an hour, it was added for me. Super fast, very helpful and very professional! Thanks for your help!

BohoBebe Shop

I was testing this app and I've compared it with Wishlist Plus and Growave
Despite being the most cost-effective offering, I actually like this app more or at least have the easiest time setting this one up! Im not proficient at coding by any means.
I managed to put the "Add to Wishlist" button on product page and create a Wishlist page. One thing crucial that I think this app can improve on:
- When I tested and click on add to wishlist, it does take the exact variant of the product to the wishlist (colors, size), however, if I change the variant (size, color) to something else for the same product, it still showing as if the product/variant had been added to the wishlist. The only option available is to "Remove from wishlist". What if customers want to add different variants of the same products to the wishlist? It seems that this is not possible. - It would have been nice if we can adjust the size of the product picture in the wishlist page Other than these. This app is actually amazing. Really appreciate the video guide on how to integrate the app. But unless my points were addressed, I will still look for a better wishlist option