Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Lovely Attic & Co

I just got this app and it's doing exactly what I need. From the beginning I expressed my need for help & within minutes they help me setup and get it up and running! I highly recommend this app!

The Citrine Circle

Great wishlist app, we'd been looking for one for some time. The support from the dev team is spot on and really fast. Highly recommend!

Little & Loved

Great ap, easy to customise and great quick support when we required it. Customers report it works well, too.

Gift and Party Ideas

Just started using this app and already like it. The customer support has been top notch. Had a few issues getting things set up and they were very helpful

Coastal Sea Treasures

Great app!!
Affordable and amazing customer service. Extremely helpful and very quick.
Thanks so much !!

Poppy & Co.

Great app! Super helpful customer service that installed it in no time and it was super hassle free. The app works great on my store and my customers are already loving it.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

I really wanted this app so my customers could keep a list of what they like. I am thankful it was recommended and Zooomy did a fabulous job!

BIRKENSTOCK PLUS

This is a great app that can keep our customers engaged even when they leave our site.
The zooomy apps staff are very helpful and fast whenever we needed them.
Thank you so much.

InStyle Penguin

After I checked the instruction, it is impossible to set it up by myself as I don't know coding. I wrote to suppor team, I didn't expect they replied so soon, after all it was Labor Day. 5 min, everything is done. Nice job. Thank you.

Marschmellow

While trying to code myself following the video tutorial I got lost ... but just a few moments after me sending out a help-request I received a very friendly reply and – what should I say: everything was fixed for me and my account within what felt like one breath. Really, really great. Very thankful. This is the place to be. THANX EVERYONE FOR ROCKING!