Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Common Ground

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Wow. Simply the best support and service of all of the apps I've used. I needed a little help with installation and their team was quick and friendly. They helped me make the wishlist app look seamless with my branding. Great app!

LeilaCools

Great feature. Well-designed. Clear instructions. Fair pricing. Helpful and responsive support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

boholace.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

absolut amazing and helpful app! Thank you for that and also for the really outstanding support! We will definitely recommend

Crimson Cloud SS

Phenomenal Customer service and response time. I would recommend this application and company to any shopify user. I will continue to do business

vallexabags.com

Location Bulgaria

Fantastic app and a fantastic team behind it. I had some troubles with the sizing of my buttons and they were quick to react and fixed it for me.

Walt's Comic Shop

Location Germany

Amazing support, we changed our theme and needed some adjustment for the app: customer support was fast at it and did a great job!

Purple Carrot Designs

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

By Dash Beauty

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect (and so quick) help! Very friendly and professional, thank you so much for your help! This app is a must have for every web shop,

T.A DEFENSE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

très bien, simple. facile à utiliser. équipe d'assistance rapide. je recommande.
plutôt intuitive au niveau de l'utilisation

Xi haġa żghira

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I use this app for my store and i highly recommend it especially for a small business like mine, i am sure it will help customers. I needed assistance to install it into my store and their support centre was kind enough to install it for me within minutes! thankyou.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38