Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

ERIBEAUTY

I downloaded this app today and had some issues setting up one thing, I reached out to customer service and they were able to quickly assist and fix my issue. I am so happy they were able to get me up and running so quickly. Thank you sooo much for your help. I'm so excited for my customers to use this new feature! Definitely recommend!

yunkidz

A good application and technical assistance is up to standard. All my application issues were resolved quickly. Thank you

Tropi Shoes

it's ok to let customers put items on their wishlist. I thought I would be able to put the icon in the collection page and it's just available paying. But I like it

Puber Sports

Muy facil de instalar y muy intuitiva, lástima que no te deje compartir la lista de deseos en el plan gratuito. La recomiendo.

Kris’s Top Picks

I use the app so that customers can add an item they want and can later return to find it quickly. So far so good and was easy to setup.

Case Collection Clothing

We are loving the Wishlist app For our online clothing boutique and our customers are enjoying it also! Highly recommended!

Modish Rebels

Really easy to add, and did not slow down website. Support was very fast, same day and they have a live chat function!

Paisii Co

Great app and customer service. I had an issue with adding the code and they responded extremely quick - AND took care of the issue. Fantastic support and app. Highly recommend!

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Studio d'art Shuffle

Love that it's free until you really improved your business with more customers using the app. They are super effective when it's time to fix a bug. We match wishify with other app or features. We had some issue, but not for long. Probably the best customer service for a Shopify app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21