Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

A FIERY HEART

Great customer service! I am an artist, selling only one piece of each product which required removing the quantity selector adaptation on the wish list page. Got also help in matching the appearance to my store's colour. Thank you!

GLO Culture Boutique

They were so easy to work with and responded to my emails promptly. I am so thankful that they offer a free limited version, as this is particularly helpful for new Boutique owners.

Newbie Kids

This app is really amazing i love everything about it, i have not been this satified in my life, customer service was great and customize my entire theme and place everything where i wanted it. Thank you so much. I highly recommend to everything. Also they have the best prices no one cant beat so look no further and purchase plan if you dont believe me

La Plume Lingerie

This app is amazing! I added a 'add to wishlist' option on each product page as well as a heart shaped icon by the corner. I reached out to the Zooomy apps via email and was answered immediately!! highly recommended.

La Bouclette

Really good application. The customization part is complete and easy to use. I wanted to change the font to match with my website design and the customer service did it within 5 minutes. Really good customer service. I highly recommend this app

SONflower Gal Compassion Fashion™

Great customer support! We just recently installed this app and the customer support was very helpful with installation & customizing. They are very responsive and quick. We look forward to using the app and increasing sales.

LUBiRA

私は日本人ですが、カスタマーの方が本当に丁寧で素晴らしい対応をしてくれました。
デザインを重視したくこちらのアプリを取り入れたので、希望のデザインが作れ大変満足してます。

他のアプリも色々試しましたが、シンプルで使いやすいのはこちらのアプリでした。

Hannivo

Excellent support! I highly recommend this app.

Kriket Broadhurst

The app was easy to install and fitted our needs. I needed a little help with coding and the developer sorted out my issue quickly with no fuss.

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

Terrific app: looks great, works great, very easy from the customer-facing perspective. Excellent support as well. Very highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24