Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Calton Nutrition Store

I don't need a ton of reports but the one I needed was important--this app handled it. The guys in support were of great help and actually wrote the template for me..

Repurpose

Sim was extremely helpful with setting up a custom report for us to connect with our ERP. The reporting we built will save our team 2-3 hours p/week. We

Petites Caves

Thank you to the after-sales team who made it possible for me to do what I wanted to do. Bravo for quick answer

Clif Bar

I used the live chat to join the product and variant SKU information to output as unique lines so that the data could easily be imported. Process was quick, easy to chat and my issue was resolved in less than 30 minutes.

Leitner Headsets

Just started using this app but very impressed with the quickness of customer service. Useful for my needs so far.

TheCustomGoodsCo

Useless and incredibly confusing. Could not figure out how to extract some simple data from a line item. I think it wanted $29.99 a month to do it. Huge rip off

May 7, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Are you sure this review is intended for Xporter? Line items can be extracted on our basic $7 plan (and we do not have a 29.99 plan). I see you only had the app installed for 5 minutes, if you would like to reinstall you will still have 7 trial days left. Our support team can help via in app chat, phone or email, and every subscription has an hour of free setup.

We have served tens of thousands of Shopify merchants in the 8 years Xporter has been in business, with only three 1 star reviews. Hopefully you will give us another chance!

secodev1

This has been a super helpful tool for us for doing automatic exports and the support team has been great and super responsive!

Provsns

Great service by jason. He addressed all of my concerns both accurately and quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone with a store like mine

WONODOO

Great app! but the most important thing is the great support they offer. If you need an app for any kind of information about your business, this is the app you need. Thanks guys!

Psycho Bunny

Jason was so helpful and this is so fast and easy to use :) The chat is very convenient for faster reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28