Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Suzy Shier

Great app with tons of options for customization. Max and the customer service team go above and beyong to make sure all our needs were met. Highly recommend.

SUPER73

This app really fills the holes where Shopify experts or other data exports lack. Love it. Recommend it! Their support team is very quick and helpful too.

Classical Conversations Bookstore

This application has been integral in our businesses and the support Xporter provides has always been very good. They are usually very responsive and always helpful.

The Right Way Company

Outstanding support. Jason is excellent. We use this app to pull all our reports with orders that have custom personalization. Jason walked me thru the ton of options. This is truly an huge time saver for us. We could not operate without it. Kudos to the team at Xporter - fantastic app!

CHANEL E-SHOP

This application does exactly what we required to send out files in an XML format to a SFTP. Jason was the one to help also set up the particular file structures and guide me into what I will need to be changing in order to do so.
He is very professional and always able to help answer any questions! really recommend this app.

Mydedor Bobblehead and Custom gifts Shop

1. This is a great team with superb skills and quick response to make you feel like you are there.
2. Thank you very much, I will recommend this application to everyone.
3,I have installed this program in two of my stores, especially for custom-made merchandise stores. I think it is very suitable. It is also suitable for order downloading and management of retail stores. It is a great program.
custom bobble heads Shopify
mydedor.com

KITSCHKRIEG

Great app and the team has been super helpful in getting us set up the right way. Would recommend 100%.

PhotoStickOmni

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

Rudsak

This is a very powerful tool for everything from simple reports to highly complex, automated reporting. The UX isn't the most intuitive but the support team more than makes up for it though excellent communication and expert issue-resolution.

Calton Nutrition Store

I don't need a ton of reports but the one I needed was important--this app handled it. The guys in support were of great help and actually wrote the template for me..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29