Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

SAVAGE, The Ultimate Apparel Company

Three stars feels as middle of the road you can rate, for an incomplete grade. Our company is in a holding pattern involving ping-ponging blame between the app developers to the Shopify support, without a concrete solution being formed. Our customer interaction has been wonderful, but the troubleshooting has not. We would rather have a solution than watching the blame-game email thread, but we are still right where we started. When it works, it works; when it doesn't, it still works but you have to do it three times (Is that too many times? We'll say that is too many times). We want to report that our support rep, Jennylyn, has been great. We hope this is resolved soon, and maybe we shouldn't have been prompted to talk about our experience with this paid app, until you finish fixing the app causing our frustration.

November 25, 2019

Hi SAVAGE, thanks for the feedback. I understand your frustration and apologize for the delay. The root of this problem is that occasionally Shopify refuses our connection to the server (API) to get your report's data'. We don't see this often, Xporter makes this kind of request 10k+ times/day, and seems to be limited to your store. We can only resolve this is by providing Shopify with information (dates, errors) to review logs and help identify a cause. Because your ticket was submitted through Shopify's portal, you are automatically notified of any communication between us. We do not intend to pass blame, only to find and fix the cause. I can only assure you that this issue has significant visibility on our side and we are hopeful it will be resolved soon.
-Jeff

Caden Lane

Works like magic, the team is incredibly supportive and we couldn't be more thrilled with advanced reporting options within the platform. Highly recommended.

Faherty Brand

Xporter has been extremely helpful in getting our reporting more accurate. We use Returnly for returns and exchanges so that adds another element to gift cards and the Xporter team has always been there to guide us through the report templates so we can better investigate our data. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone that wants to go further with data and/or reporting.

Farmhouse Pottery

This app is just what I need and the tech support team has been very responsive and thorough when I do need to contact them

Abaco Polarized

Xporter is an incredible app. There are so many uses for it the sky is the limit. The support is second to none. I wish all Shopify App developers were as responsive as this developer.

THR1VE

Exporter Data Export Tool is a great Shopify app that allows us to easily create the custom reports we need for our eCommerce platform. The support has been prompt and been a great help.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with

IQOS 3 DUO

Took a while for to both of us to understand what the problem was and how to resolve it but job done and very appreciative to have the excellent support when needed.

Lucy Avenue

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

TKB Trading, LLC

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TINYfeast

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23