Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Irish Sweaters | Aran Sweaters | Irish Knitwear - Sweater Shop Dublin

Thank you Adam for all your help and the quick response,. the report that
you created for me will save me valuable time, very much appreciated.

nmipoc

Awesome app!! Exactly what we needed, to extract meta fields, properties. Most importantly Adam is a great support resource!! Answering queries by emails, Skype solved all the problems so far!! We are yet to complete work... but very satisfied so far... A+++!!

Tamworth Camping

This App is awesome, this has allowed us to create a report that we wanted and more, and this was largely down to the help from Adam. As he was able to complete all that was asked from him, even with what we thought may be complex and a obstacle, he sorted.

Footzyfolds

Amazing customization and support. I love working with Adam. Available to answer phone calls and emails immediately. A++ overall

KicksAssured | The #1 Nike ATC Service

First off, this app is awesome. Literally saved me hours of work. If you're thinking of buying it buy it, it'll do you good.
Second, the team who made this are awesome. The team will genuinely help you with any of your needs.

Perfect.

Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park

Excellent. We are capturing information using one app and needed to get it exported in a csv format. Shopify's reports aren't able to do this at any level but xporter does it easily and quickly.

We also needed to have some custom reports worked up and the support from xporter has been great.

Apex Parks Group.

Triangl

Definitely a 5 star! I highly recommend using the app. I needed a support and was happy that Adam took my call. Provided superb customer service experience and is very knowledgeable of their products and system.

Boco Baby

Love it! Adam was an amazing help with getting us going. Thank you Xporter Team!

GISHWHES Schwag Shwop

This app is useful and quite customizable. Customer service was timely and top-knotch! Zero complaints.

Sallymiller.biz

This App is by far the best I have ever used for this.

Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND the normal level of service working nights and weekends to help me (not that he normally does that).

I am so impressed with them, I am telling everyone I know about Xporter!