Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient handling and exporting of complex order data, especially useful for customized items. Features like custom export reports, template creation, and report scheduling are praised for their convenience and customization. The app's ability to automate complex export jobs is also highly valued. The customer support team is frequently recognized for their prompt and effective service. Many merchants have found the app reliable and integral to their business operations over several years.

June 13, 2019

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

GoTags
27 days using the app
January 9, 2018

These guys are doing an amazing job! Quick and easy help. I can highly recommend!

Et Al Design 2
Denmark
27 days using the app
February 5, 2016

These guys are awesome! Adam patiently worked with me and customized a script EXACTLY the way we wanted it. He saved me tons of time by doing this for me while I worked on other things. In fact, we need yet another feed and Adam has already let me know that he is ready to go when I have the requirements.

The app works perfectly and like clockwork. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I highly recommend these guys. Great service, great product!

Cfps
24 days using the app
March 22, 2017

This app can do EVERYTHING and if it can't... Adam and Anne can!! The support is top-notch. I can't believe we've survived this long without this app. We have been able to generate custom spreadsheets that we have been doing by-hand for years. Xporter is a huge time-saver!

Food Smith
23 days using the app
September 18, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this app. It is a game changer for us! We make semi-custom clothing and our garments are made to order. It is imperative that we are able to export orders including all the options. Adam worked with me over the phone to create export tables which I input and told him what was and wasn't working right then. I would hear him typing furiously and then a new test table would come over! When I would say, "okay, it's not perfect but I can work with this" he would said "No. Let me make it work exactly how you need it." I was a little concerned about the price until I realized it was the equivalent of 10 hours of work per month and we spend more than that per week on employees getting the orders manually input (with human error). 3 of the 5 apps I am using come from eShopAdmin (also using Admin+ and Gift Reggie) and if they offered the things I need in the other 2 areas, I would be using they as well. Do not let the price dissuade you - it is worth every penny! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

ClergyImage
20 days using the app
September 14, 2020

We have a very large set of data and this app allows to export pretty complex reports that we can't export from Shopify.
Their customer support is very excellent!

Yes We Test
18 days using the app
September 30, 2022

Great and versatile app. We use it to create custom product feeds and scheduled reportings. Splendid support.

onomao
Germany
15 days using the app
December 14, 2015

Best Shopify App I have used soo far! Adam support is great, he really goes above and beyond to help you get suet-up and use the apps for your specific needs. I have found that most of the Shopify apps lack basic features that makes them difficult to work with our store (10,000 products).

This app allows us to really use Shopify to it's full potential. After the initial learning curve you can really see how powerful this app can be.

Total Diabetes Supply
14 days using the app
April 29, 2016

The app is a true life saver! This app saves me so much money it's not even funny! And the customer service is amazing!

Survive101
13 days using the app
August 10, 2021

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

PhotoStickOmni