Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

September 18, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this app. It is a game changer for us! We make semi-custom clothing and our garments are made to order. It is imperative that we are able to export orders including all the options. Adam worked with me over the phone to create export tables which I input and told him what was and wasn't working right then. I would hear him typing furiously and then a new test table would come over! When I would say, "okay, it's not perfect but I can work with this" he would said "No. Let me make it work exactly how you need it." I was a little concerned about the price until I realized it was the equivalent of 10 hours of work per month and we spend more than that per week on employees getting the orders manually input (with human error). 3 of the 5 apps I am using come from eShopAdmin (also using Admin+ and Gift Reggie) and if they offered the things I need in the other 2 areas, I would be using they as well. Do not let the price dissuade you - it is worth every penny! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

ClergyImage
20 days using the app
September 14, 2020

We have a very large set of data and this app allows to export pretty complex reports that we can't export from Shopify.
Their customer support is very excellent!

Yes We Test
18 days using the app
December 5, 2022

Wonderful! Don't ask any questions — just get it! Our Shopify store deals with a lot of inventory and we need to sort by date. This app allows you to sort products by date and their customer service is very responsive and fast. 1000/10 would recommend! It might be a little unintuitive at first, but the support is very helpful.

Tacoma Consignment
15 days using the app
September 30, 2022

Great and versatile app. We use it to create custom product feeds and scheduled reportings. Splendid support.

onomao
Germany
15 days using the app
December 14, 2015

Best Shopify App I have used soo far! Adam support is great, he really goes above and beyond to help you get suet-up and use the apps for your specific needs. I have found that most of the Shopify apps lack basic features that makes them difficult to work with our store (10,000 products).

This app allows us to really use Shopify to it's full potential. After the initial learning curve you can really see how powerful this app can be.

Total Diabetes Supply
14 days using the app
April 29, 2016

The app is a true life saver! This app saves me so much money it's not even funny! And the customer service is amazing!

Survive101
13 days using the app
August 10, 2021

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

PhotoStickOmni
13 days using the app
July 31, 2019

I have been using this app for over 1 year because of lazyness and because they fixed once our template, however I must say that the people behind are very dificult to talk to, they are never willing to help and they never try to understand the customer's point of view.

We don't care learning your app. We have other things to do. You are here to provide support, thing that you don't do, you are just messing with us and getting on our nervs and losing our time and yours.

Is this how a customer support suppose to be and act? And after we have paid you for such a long time, you still come and say that you will charge me an hourly rate for a mistake that you did??? I find this unacceptable !

Do change your policies, as the way you act with your customers is not very nice.

SMARTGEAR FACTORY
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
Modd Apps Inc. replied August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your candid feedback. It’s our goal to provide customers with an excellent experience through the use of our applications. Please note we’ve provided you with a full refund for the duration of use of our application. We’re extremely apologetic that we are unable to meet your expectations. We encourage you to reach back out to us at any time if you feel like we could be helpful to you.

December 7, 2014

Awesome app!! Exactly what we needed, to extract meta fields, properties. Most importantly Adam is a great support resource!! Answering queries by emails, Skype solved all the problems so far!! We are yet to complete work... but very satisfied so far... A+++!!

nmipoc
12 days using the app
September 27, 2018

The app does exactly what it says, can export anything big or small. I've got 640k products and was able to export them in the way I wanted (was trying up to 100k at once and it was fine).

But also, you read the customer support is amazing and sort of think 'oh yeah, how good can it really be?' Well, it's out of this world. Imagine you're a 150 year old and you've just got an iPhone wondering what on earth it does and how to use it. I'm pretty sure Xporter support could get you to coding an app for it by the afternoon. Patient, knowledgable and go above and beyond.

Manual4You