Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
October 17, 2014

Definitely a 5 star! I highly recommend using the app. I needed a support and was happy that Adam took my call. Provided superb customer service experience and is very knowledgeable of their products and system.

Triangl
Jersey
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
August 28, 2014

Love it! Adam was an amazing help with getting us going. Thank you Xporter Team!

Boco Baby
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 20, 2014

This app is useful and quite customizable. Customer service was timely and top-knotch! Zero complaints.

GISHWHES Schwag Shwop
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 15, 2014

This App is by far the best I have ever used for this.

Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND the normal level of service working nights and weekends to help me (not that he normally does that).

I am so impressed with them, I am telling everyone I know about Xporter!

Sallymiller.biz
Time spent using app: About 7 years
July 11, 2014

This app was exactly what we were looking for when we switched up our fulfillment processes. It is ridiculously customizable, and their support team is incredibly competent, accommodating, and prompt. This is currently the only App on Shopify that offers this very powerful functionality. A+

Dagne Dover
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 25, 2014

Incredible Support. I needed to setup a very complicated CSV template and the Xporter support made the whole thing possible. I definitely recommend this app for anyone dealing with a 3rd party fulfillment center or just to be in full control of your customer orders.

ReStore Energy™
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 18, 2014

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We needed specific information from our orders in CSV format to send to another company. Adam was so patient and helpful and I learned how to create a template to meet our needs.

Quick response, patient and friendly couldn't ask for anything better!

LINKS-IT
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 23, 2014

Xporter is a very powerful tool - it can do pretty much anything you want and the support (from Adam) has been stellar. Highly recommended.

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 13, 2014

Xporter is a fantastic application! We are transitioning our business to a third party fulfillment company that requires a lot of data in the form of .csv files, and Xporter is the perfect solution for this. The support is truly some of the best I have ever witnessed. Adam was able to guide me through the process of having custom meta fields group to our orders, which is exactly what we need to make this transition possible. It took some trial and error to extract the right data we needed, and he was there every step of the way, sometimes late at night (10-11PM) with lightning fast responses. I would recommend this app to anyone!

crotchgear
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 26, 2014

This app is a life-saver! I cannot say enough good things about this app and the support we received. We needed certain information out of Shopify to go into our in-house database, and the regular reports were not giving it to us. We received over-the-top excellent customer service helping us to get exactly the reports we needed and very quick service! And what's even better on top of that is from now on the reports will just be emailed to us on a regular basis :)

P31 Bookstore