Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

All About Safety, Inc.

I am very pleased with the Yotpo App. The customer support is excellent and very responsive to questions. I like the review abilities customers have so they can post right onto the site. I also like having the option to review our customer feedback before deciding if I want to post it on the site. I also really like the mail after purchase option so customers are kindly requested to send feedback after they've had time to review the product. Very practical app!

Clicue2Shop

Really the best application you can embed to your store.

World Wide Windsurfing

We were searching for a good Review app that would look good, be simple to use and be simple to install. Yotpo fulfill all those needs by far...and so simple to maintain by making small adjustments in your settings. And if you do need any kind of support, they're on it within hours! Great job Yotpo and we can highly recommend using it!

World Wide Windsurfing

LALELI'S

Yotpo is a quite simple and a very powerful app for Your e-store, that can not add some life to your product pages but even convert users of Your website and Social Fan Page to Your happy customers! I love it!!!
The best support I've ever seen!
Thank You guys for such app and attention to customers!!!
I'll set six stars of five!

croZZboZZ

I was having difficulties installing the app so instead of spending all my time i contacted Yotpo and they quickly replied with help i needed. When I still struggled, they offered to install it myself and did so immediately! The app works and looks great!

Corsets by Nasty Ginny

I decided to write a review because I am really pleased with how the app is working for my site, plus also the support I received when installing it was really very helpful.

I started setting it up some time ago but didn't end up finishing the installation properly. As soon as I got my first review Dave from Yotpo contacted me with offers of help to get it up on my site. And it was really easy and I'm so glad I did.

Lumigado

Easy installation and works great. I love it

Mdnp

Really simple to install (copy couple lines of code into liquid) and works wonderfully too! Also like that there's quite a few customisation options.. Overall am really pleased! Would definitely recommend!

Dashing Dog

I wrote a previous review with a neutral/straight face mainly because the loading of the Yotpo content takes a few seconds. While this is still the case, I've received some amazingly personable service from Yotpo expressing their appreciation for the feedback and news that they are planning on speed improvements in the coming weeks. Very impressed with that level of service!

DC Lighting

Really easy to install and even though we are still setting up the website it works great.