Yotpo Subscriptions

Yotpo Subscriptions

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Yotpo
4.8
December 7, 2022

Overall Yotpo Subscriptions is fairly intuitive for someone that is not the most technical with websites. I had an issue where I only wanted to display subscriptions for particular product variants. Thessanyl took their time walking me through the steps to complete via web chat. Something was not working on my end. But, they went the extra mile to help me resolve the issue quickly. That means a lot to small business owners. Great support and helpful team. Yotpo Subscriptions has been great so far.

Realize
December 4, 2022

Great Customer service. I had an issue over the weekend and Jomar M was able to quickly help address it.

www.petivity.com/subscription
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 3, 2022

Please help trying to launch it's supposed to be for free but unable to launch 1st subscription without giving our company admin access . Per Yotpo representative they would need me to add them with Admin Access and permission unable to do this! I have cancel and removed this app. Please be careful Shopify Store owners.

Lace it up Fashion
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
December 1, 2022

We are using almost all of Yotpo's apps and couldn't be happier. They integrate seamlesly with our site and take into consideration our typeface and color choices. The help desk and customer care are really great, lately we worked with Jomar who quickly understood and solved the small glitch we had. Thank you Jomar!

Zelos™ Authentic Greek Artisan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 17, 2022

I installed the app and had difficulty with applying different subscription options to different Variants of the same Product, but Vergian spent a good amount of time walking me through some changes that might help on Chat. None of them worked as of yet, but they're going to work on their end and if it gets resolved and I can have clear instructions on adding additional Variants with their own different subscription plans, I'll be very happy to give 5 Stars!

Heidi's Health Kitchen®