Yotpo Subscriptions

Yotpo Subscriptions

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 26, 2023

Amazing service from one of your employees Irvin N. Super helpful, Very responsive and friendly and super patient

madewithlovesoapsnz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
Yotpo replied January 26, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

January 24, 2023

Yotpo has the best customer service out of any apps. I end up always choosing them, they are responsive and friendly. Shout out to Thessanyl for being super helpful today!

clemismarket
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
Yotpo replied January 24, 2023

January 22, 2023

Had a little issue with Subscription showing the widget twice on a product page. One of the chat customer service reps Happy helped me out and was resolved in minutes.

Highly recommend Yotpo subscriptions and all other Yotpo services.

Bangn Body
Time spent using app: 9 months
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

January 22, 2023

I was having an issue while creating my widget but my agent Sheen helped resolve this right away! Great customer service for sure!

The Health Trap
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Yotpo replied January 23, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 16, 2023

I had a problem when installing the app, and after getting a little frustrated decided to reach out to customer support. A man by the name of Jomar M looked after me in the nicest way in got it all solved for me in no time. Recommend both the app and their customer support. I strive to have a customer support team as good as Yotpo for my own brand :)

Grind and Dose
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

January 14, 2023

This app is completely simple to install and have up and running in no time. When I had a question - I went to the chat on the app (at 9pm at night!) and got a very helpful Roland M... he solved my issue with shipping and made me feel even more confident with the app because customer service is everything when you have a small business.

Puget Sound Coffee
Time spent using app: 7 days
Yotpo replied January 18, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

January 10, 2023

The application lacks some parameters that we would need for our shop, but it is easy to set up. We had a problem with the installation and other issues, but the customer service, specifically Roland, was very responsive and fixed the problem within a minute. We are very satisfied! Thank you very much for your help.

hadijewelry
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 days

January 6, 2023

Great customer service. Lot's of great features! Roland is super helpful and easy to communicate with. Easy Peasy

CASITA CANDLES
Time spent using app: 19 days

January 2, 2023

Great customer service from Happy S. - easy to understand, thorough and got me up and running quickly. Appreciate it!

A Joy Forever Bath + Body
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Yotpo replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

December 29, 2022

We just recently switched from another subscription program, and so far the features and functionality have been way smoother and more intuitive! The customer service and support are outstanding as well! We are thrilled that we switched programs!

Femallay Inc.