Subscriptions by Yotpo

Subscriptions app that activates recurring revenue in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Yotpo Subscriptions or Shopify

Ralph's Orchard

Easy to install and add new products as time goes on. Is visually simple and pleasing as well. Would recommend.

Pets Villa

Good APP, very nice customer support, Jiemer was very helpful and guided me through many of my questions. He also helped me in store settings.

Karten Design Fabrik

Location Germany

Very nice subscription app. Uncluttered design that loads quickly. Customer service was very helpful, responsive and patient in getting the subscription widget to function with my modal cart. 5 stars.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are really happy that your experience has been positive and we are excited to continue to innovate for your needs.

Entice & Renew, LLC

I just signed up for the app and was having some trouble started. Jiemer John P was such a help to diagnose the issue. After it was resolved, I still was not seeing the subscriptions on my website. He made the suggestion to use a different browser and yup, that was the issue. Thanks so much. I am really excited to be using this service.

June 6, 2022

Thank you for your warm words! We are so happy that we could help you diagnose the issue and we are happy to see you grow with Yotpo Subscriptions :)

IYOBA

I am so happy I chose to start using the Yotpo app. It was so easy to get up and running and I got my first subscription within 24 hours. The team has truly been so supportive, helpful and responsive. Hannah is wonderful and I look forward to exploring other Yotpo apps. Thanks for creating a seamless user experience.

Mission Essentials

This is an amazing service and an amazing team to get it done!
We are getting ready to launch our program and we will definitely see traffic/revenue growth. I can't say enough about the team at Yotpo! Major shout out to Dana and Hannah!

June 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your warm words! We are thrilled to be a part of your journey and can't wait to see how we will move forward together!

Papa Vince

The staff was very helpful and cared about making customers happy. The app works smoothly. As for now, it only offers frequency subscription discounts. I am hoping for the app to also offer volume subscription discounts soon. The Yotpo team promised this feature will be added soon

June 5, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience! We are taking your feedback to make sure we continue to deliver features that help you and your goals :)

Colorado Hemp Honey

A fantastic option for subscriptions. Seamless integration with our mailing list and store. Great results in our first few weeks with lots of happy customers. Highly recommended!

June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for giving this review! We really appreciate your feedback and we're very happy to have you be a part o f the Yotpo Subscriptions family.

Blind Barber

Hands down this is the best app for subscription based offerings on Shopify. From the easy and effortless set up to the simplicity. of use for t he customer, Yotpo has created the perfect solution for all subscription offerings for your store. Bonus points for how awesome their support staff is as well when needed!

June 5, 2022

We are grateful for your business and are excited to continue to advance together!

Jill & Ally

Great customer service and seamless integration. Highly recommend for any company looking to start or amplify their subscription service. We saw a high retention rate and are very happy with the app!

June 5, 2022

Thank you for your warm feedback! We are proud to work with such colorful and fun brands!

Previous 1