Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer | Reviews

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Craftworks NW, LLC

This app is perfect for our custom laser engraving and sub dye product POD business. Easy to implement, listings are set up in minutes, and the backend handling of the production files simplifies the process of pulling production files and sending them through production. I understand that support for variants on Etsy is coming very soon, which will also be a game changer for us, as we are also set up on that platform, and are looking for a proper solution for offering custom products to our customers so that we can move away from traditional proof-review processes. TL;DR: Love this app. 5-stars isn't enough. Customer for life.

One Eye Jack

Was a bit worried about moving away from my other personalizer app as I was comfortable with it but I'm so glad I did, the functionality front and back end is fantastic and production wise, its 100% better! great app and customer service is always on hand. I have tried and tested all the personalizer apps on shopify and even moved away from shopify but came back and used Zakeke. I have not used the 3D modelling yet but will do soon. Another amazing feature which is time saving is the integrations, the zapier tool allows me to have my ready to print files sent straight to my dropbox so no more time consuming work, just quicker and faster production!

Alice b.

Cette application est hyper efficace.
Les nombreuses options pour paramétrer ZAKEKE selon vos besoins et envie sont indéniablement l'un des points forts.
Le support technique est très réactif, bravo !

Decor Presentes Personalizados

Esta aplicação é fantástica! Os ficheiros chegam até nós prontos a imprimir com grande resolução. O interface fácil e intuitivo, excelente suporte também. Era exatamente isto que queria.

Geschenkzeug.de

This App makes everything so convenient! Not just for me but especially for my customers, who know exactly what they can expect from now on. Totally worth its money. Big shout out to the customer service who is extremely helpful and always there for you.

3D Wrap Fun

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

Canadian Pet Tags

I've been very happy with this custom designer app. It works really well, very user friendly and I have had almost no issues with it. Also, their support team responds quickly to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Allorn

Awesome app and a-lot of opportunity in it also really awesome support team! Helped me out with the 3D models and even more! Strongly recommend :)

Always Personal

Without a doubt the best product customizer on the market, we have used every other tool available on Shopify and this one has the best customer facing tool. Ken and Carlo have been fautless and very helpful. Thank you both very much!

Shop Logotec

Hands down the best product customizer around. User friendly and flexible. Ready for print files. Superb assistance. Look no further and choose Zakeke

Previous 1 3 4 5 6