Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Pre Packs

Zakeke is a great app for any 3D customizable product. What's even better is that their customer service rep's are extremely knowledgable, responsive, and friendly. Their business development representative worked with me to identify my successes and concerns with Zakeke before connecting me with their 3D team. They personally adjusted my flawed 3D model and sent it back to me to ensure that it worked seamlessly across their platform. Although 3D projects can be cumbersome and tedious, Zakeke made the experience simple and flawless. Highly recommend Zakeke to anyone looking for great customization and excellent customer service.

MGC Light Gadgets

This is the most powerful app We have try price given for final costumer. I will prefer an better integration with Multilanguage

Creator Toronto

easy to customize and style the app to your brand! customer service is great and replies relatively quick. we were using customify before but zakeke is more modern, affordable, and works way more smooth! highly recommend

Conway Stewart

Amazing customer service and really versatile app that is helping our customers customise our products - and its super easy to set-up!

Auzz

I tried several apps and I think I found the most functional, complete, versatile and above all with a support team who helped me beyond their specific App. Another App had caused me problems and even if I uninstalled it it had left some dirty code! The Zakeke team solved my problems and thanks to this I really believe that they have purchased an additional customer. Absolutely I recommend it!

ecojotstore

I've been looking for a customization app for a while and tried a few. This one is the best. It takes a couple of days to get set up but its really easy to use and the support is top notch.

KUKUUN

We've used a lot of customisation solutions over many years, including custom built ones.
Despite a few personal niggles I have with it being an off the shelf product, this performs among the best we've used.

PunchbowlCoffee

A great app is useless if you can't get it to work so a responsive support team is critical. The folks at Zakeke not only offer a valuable sales & marketing tool but more importantly, provide invaluable assistance to maximize its effectiveness. Although we just started using it we are going to implement this app in all of our sites. Fantastic product & highly recommend it.

Your-Mask

We use this a app for custom drinks and masks Shopify stores and it works like promoted. The support ist quick and helpfull and the features are all we need for a good user experience. With the 3d mode you have a nice feature to show the clients more.

El PrintShop

We're using Zakeke for our store to customize mug prints and other similar printed products.
It's been the ultimate experience with all the features the App offers, especially the 3D preview, it's AMAZING!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8