Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Bike Sellier - BKS

Nous utilisons cette application pour faire de la customisation de produits en 3D. C'est vraiment très simple et rapide a comprendre ! L'ensemble est vraiment accessible pour des débutant et c'est très efficace. En plus de ça, le service client et juste GENIAL et j'insiste sur ce point. Si vous souhaitez modéliser vos objet personnalisables en 3D sur votre site, cette application est clairement faite pour vous.

Uniquelyy Store

This app is powerful. I've tried many other really good apps, but Zakeke is the one I decided to go for. Another noteworthy mention - Zakeke is very competitively priced in their pricing structure; I'm sure many startups and even advanced business owners will appreciate. The inclusion of a Live Chat function would have been nice though.

Twitchy Kitty Studio

Zakeke is easy and intuitive to use and set up on the back end and is intuitive to use on the customer facing end as well. Extremely customizable, which I needed. I love this app!

Proteckt

Great app! Far better than the other ones I have tried. Able to customise products with great detail, including 3D AR. Well worth the money.

PRINT-TAST!C

I wanted to create an experience my customers would LOOOOVVVEE!!! Zakeke is the absolute necessary tool for an interactive shopping experience to separate from many other online retailers:>

Selfie Genes

I love the Zakeke app! It is perfect for the needs of my store, selfiegenes.com where customers can customize their own denim jackets. Their customer service has been excellent whenever I am in need of help. Nicola in particular has been very helpful working with me for any technical issues I have had. She has also gone above and beyond the services that Zakeke customer service provides. I would definitely recommend this app for any customizable products!

Worldtag Innovations - Fashion Ergonomic Chairs

We have been looking for solution since long and Zakakee as enabled us in doing so. The support team is awesome and they helped us with lot of query resolving.

ReturnMeTags

This is a fantastic app. We never thought we could add customization to our store and we're now so happy to offer this to our customers by using Zakeke. We highly highly recommend it!

Engrained

I switched to Zakeke after another customizer program was not working for my business needs. Zakeke is easy to use but most importantly, they are continually working to improve and get ahead to ensure sure both the admin and consumer functions evolve with technology and provide superior user experience for all. The entire team at Zakeke is friendly and eager to help solve any issues or questions you may have. The customizer platform is sleek and easy to update colors, icons and more to match your branding. They recently updated their pricing module which has opened the doors to many more products that I can allow for customization.

Easy ESL Shop

The customizer works very well with Printful. Setting up and customizing the customizer is very simple as well as adding new products. My site had an integration issue where it was having some conflict with the currency converter, but the support staff quickly took over and help fix the issue. Recommended and far superior to Printful's customizer that has very few customization options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12