Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Sell products with the cheapest pricing and fastest shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Sales 4 Shoppers

Zendrop is so awesome. They process orders quickly and they are always helpful when you need something. Highly recommend!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌🏻

FineSar

I'm always impress with the speed of response that I get from zendrop's support team. Anytime I needed help, not only the respond is quick, but the team goes beyond my expectation and even help me discover more.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! We take a lot of pride in helping our users have the best experience possible and help them learn in the process!

Your Store Trender

Had an invoice issue that was actioned within the hour by Molly! Appreciate the quick response and resolution.

Thanks for the review! Molly is the best ❤️

Elite Fitness Gymwear

This app is a game-changer for anyone dropshipping from China and tired of angry customers who are waiting 30+ days for their product. With ZenDrop's express shipping, your customers will receive their product in 7-12 days after processing. They have 1000's of sourced products to pick from or use their awesome Chrome extension to import the products you are already sourcing on your store from AliExpress. ZenDrop then sources those products directly from the factories cutting out the AliExpress middle man. Think about how much happier your customers will be, resulting in less negative reviews and return customer sales. Their customer service it amazing and very helpful with any questions or issues. Download this app NOW....you won't regret it.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you and your customers are smiling because of us 😀

We'll talk to you soon!

Bearable Love

great app and support, they helped me fix all my issues, with quick responses and accurate help, thank u zendrop

January 7, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! So happy that you're having a great experience. We'll talk to you soon ✨

Advanced Retail Online

This app really helps make things a lot easier for you and your business as a whole! I would recommend this app to anyone starting a dropshipping business!

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're super excited to help you scale! 🚀

The Comfort Haven

Great customer support! Fast replies and easy to communicate with! What I really like best is the customer support but I think they can do better if we could communicate with the supplier agent through some sort of multichat so that we can also know if there are sudden updates on the products.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and your feedback! We've added your feedback to our team's backlog so we can implement that awesome feature idea in the future 😎

HermesHiTech™ ::Tech LifeStyle::

I use the Zendrop App every day to fulfill my orders. It works perfectly as expected. The best is their customer support. They really solve all of my questions. I always find a solution to the situation, and being able to talk to someone is priceless. Thanks a lot partners!

December 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback! So happy to hear about your experience so far, we'll talk to you soon! 🎉

LuvDiscounts

I love Zendrop. Not only do they have great products but they send a thank you note with my logo and contact info in every package. Also, shipping is fast AND on top of all that, if there’s a product that i want to sell that’s not already on Zendrop, there’s an Aliexpress importer!! There’s no need for any other service. And their support people are awesome and reply quickly! So happy with Zendrop.

December 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to have you on board, shaping the future of e-commerce!

WILL-USE

Dallas from the support team was helpful and the whole user interface and simplicity of this platform is unmatched! thank you Jared and Connor

December 26, 2020

Dallas is the best! Thank you for the review!