Reviews (8,913)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, seamless Shopify integration, and vast catalog of quality products. They value the automated order fulfillment, real-time inventory management, and customizable packaging. Many praise the responsive customer support for their quick problem-solving. The platform's competitive pricing plans and educational resources are also highly regarded.

April 1, 2024

Customer service is excellent.

PawSomeness Boutique
5 months using the app
April 26, 2024

The best one you could use for dropshipping

MixHub
Morocco
5 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Was a first time user, needed help with some basics, was connected to one Mariane, she gave detailed explanations. I am totally satisfied. Thanks

'Liarels
Nigeria
About 2 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Exceptional Service and Expertise from Juan
Review: I had the pleasure of working with Juan on Zendrop, and I must say, his service and expertise exceeded all my expectations. Juan demonstrated an exceptional level of professionalism and dedication to ensuring that my experience with Zendrop was smooth and efficient.
Not only did Juan go above and beyond to address any concerns or questions I had, but he also provided valuable insights and guidance on optimizing my dropshipping strategy. His deep understanding of the platform and the industry as a whole was evident in every interaction we had.
Furthermore, Juan's communication skills are top-notch. He was always prompt in responding to my messages and was incredibly patient in explaining complex concepts in a way that was easy for me to understand.
Thanks to Juan's assistance, I was able to streamline my dropshipping process and achieve better results than I ever thought possible. I highly recommend Juan to anyone looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable professional to support them on Zendrop. He truly is a valuable asset to the platform.

Gary
NJPH Best Selling

NJPH Best Selling
About 1 hour using the app
April 20, 2024

Very amazing and effective source. Cyril, assisted me with order details. Thank you so much Cyril!

Oracle Vista
About 17 hours using the app
March 28, 2024

Great service! Helped me get my store together, and taught me a lot!

Skyline Shipments

Lavoya
Netherlands
2 months using the app
April 11, 2024

I asked for help and one of the team members resolved my issue in few minutes. Thank you Kelly.

RelaxTopia