4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly interface, wide range of quality products, and automated order fulfillment feature. They value the 24/7 customer support and fast delivery times due to partnerships with top-rated suppliers. The platform's advanced product research tools, inventory management systems, and continuous feature updates are also highly praised. Merchants also benefit from educational resources and a supportive community. The platform's commitment to transparency and customer satisfaction makes it a top choice for dropshipping.

February 7, 2023

I am just starting out in dropshipping and Zendrop seem to be the ones that do it all! Slightly confused still by everything but we are getting there, if it werent for Zendrop being so clear with everything i'd have really struggled.

Beaulieu Products
8 months using the app
March 22, 2023

Zendrop is great for anyone who is starting their own e-commerce brand. My favourite feature about Zendrop is the fact that my store is now fully autmated! 10/10 must try

Tadz Ltd
5 months using the app
February 27, 2023

I loved getting to know this platform, very easy to use and it is always connected to my store, facilitating the entire process of ordering a product. I'm excited to start selling. Thanks.

Byffy.com
7 months using the app
March 31, 2023

So far so good. New to the app, but I appreciate their set up guide to get you started and how easy it is to integrate with my shopify store.

Lush Cosmetics
6 months using the app
March 14, 2023

Zendrop is so easy to use. I have a small business with inventory, but I love adding extra dropshipping products that I find on Zendrop!

marbikinis
11 months using the app
April 3, 2023

Great platform to work with . Really easy to use , I would recomand 100% . It makes the dropshipping business possible even for a beginner

Kali Shopiiz
France
5 months using the app
December 22, 2022

My drop-shipping journey has been smooth sailing so far with the use of Zendrop. They feature several products with reliable suppliers and handle all the hassle. They are by far the best to use for fulfillment of order requests. The Plus plan also does everything to set you up for success and includes an academy with an assortment of videos. As a first time user I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the user friendly interface. The shipping times are very accurate and the sample products I have received have been of good quality. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point. I HIGHLY recommend giving Zendrop a try if you're looking to make $$$ dropshipping ASAP!

Joggernaut Athletics
3 months using the app
February 28, 2023

So far, my experience with Zendrop has been great. The support team is absolutely fantastic. They are very responsive, they even assisted me in tracking my package & sending a replacement when one of my packages went missing due to the local post office and the website is easily one of the quickest to roam & get used to.

Workflow Evo
8 months using the app
February 21, 2023

Loved how easy it was to add products, see prices, and create store. It also helped when determining the price point. Will recommend to others. Love Zendrop.

My Store
3 months using the app
March 5, 2023

Zendrop makes dropshipping easy especially for someone that's new to it. They even help you create your own website to sell from. Must try!

the444way