Reviews (9,153)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, seamless Shopify integration, and vast catalog of quality products. They value the automated order fulfillment, real-time inventory management, and customizable packaging. Many praise the responsive customer support for their quick problem-solving. The platform's competitive pricing plans and educational resources are also highly regarded.

February 16, 2024

A Game-Changer for Dropshipping: My Zendrop Experience

After using Zendrop for the past four months, I feel compelled to share my journey with this platform. As someone who has recently embarked on the dropshipping path, Zendrop has been nothing short of amazing. From the outset, I was drawn to its simplicity and the gentle learning curve it offers. This platform is incredibly user-friendly, making it accessible for beginners like myself.

What stands out most about Zendrop is the affordability of production costs. For dropshippers, maintaining a profitable business hinges on keeping overheads low, and Zendrop excels in this area. Their pricing structure is a major advantage, allowing for better margins on sales.

Additionally, the resources provided by Zendrop are invaluable. The academy is a treasure trove of information, offering insights and tips that have been crucial to my development. The community on the Circle app fosters a supportive environment where I can connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and seek advice. Moreover, the expert coaching available has guided me through challenges, providing personalized advice that has helped me grow my business.

I opted for the Plus membership, and it has been an excellent investment. This tier offers everything I needed to start on a strong footing, covering a wide range of services and tools that have enhanced my dropshipping endeavor.

One initial hurdle I faced was neglecting to track my order shipping effectively. This was a learning curve, but it taught me the importance of foresight in managing logistics. Zendrop's platform has since enabled me to streamline this aspect, ensuring better satisfaction for my customers and a smoother operation for my business.

In conclusion, Zendrop is a powerful ally for anyone in the dropshipping industry. Its user-friendly interface, cost-effective pricing, and comprehensive support system make it a standout choice. I am genuinely excited to continue my journey with Zendrop, confident in the knowledge that I have their support every step of the way. Whether you're just starting out or looking to scale your business, Zendrop offers the tools and community to help you succeed.

SAS LLC Store
7 months using the app
May 18, 2024

I highly recommend this product with a perfect 10 out of 10 rating. The real-time, 24/7 customer support from actual people is incredibly helpful. The app is straightforward and accessible, making the overall experience seamless. Upon installation, I hope you find it as impressive as I did.

My Store
About 4 hours using the app
July 5, 2024

Chat support is great! They reply to clear any misunderstanding or questions.

MaoMao's Palace
Malaysia
8 days using the app
February 28, 2024

This app is most likely one of the best and most reliable suppliers out there, Big thanks to Jemima from the customer support team, she helped me find specific information that I needed for my product. Great service, I highly recommend ZenDrop!

Jason Sevich
2 months using the app
June 13, 2024

Great range of products, effortless, prompt order fulfilment. Respectful effecient support. The "Zendrop Experience" is Awesome!

Funky Magical Solutions
17 days using the app
March 20, 2024

We have used Zendrop since January 2024. Although our store is coming along slowly, their customer service is great. We've had nothing but positive interactions with their customer service. Unfortunately, we don't like the wait for HS codes, but that's not a drastic discrepancy. Thank you for your assistance when needed.

Calm Path LLC
3 months using the app
July 10, 2024

Ich bin so happy über diese App, das Support Team ist innerhalb weniger Minuten bzw. sogar Sekunden für einen da. Sehr professionell und freundlich. Keine Frage bleibt unbeantwortet. Danke ZENDROP für dein tolles Team und die Arbeit.

EliMArG*
Germany
7 months using the app
April 3, 2024

AMAZING TRULY AMAZING, its so seamless and such a good and modern UI a must for anyone!

LS
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I was provided with fast effective service! My problem was solved in minutes!!

Peters Company Fitness
4 months using the app
May 26, 2024

great customer support & prices.

Avonity