4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, wide range of quality products, and automated order fulfillment. They value the customization options for packaging and branding, competitive pricing, real-time stock monitoring, and dedicated customer support. The educational resources and AliExpress product import feature are also appreciated, though the latter is only available on higher-tier plans. Some merchants have reported longer shipping times and occasional issues with product availability.

April 24, 2024

Great customer experience. Had quite a few questions on different occasions, the good customer service is consistent by all! keep up the good work.

Zen Trade Nest
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Zendrop has revolutionized my drop shipping experience with its seamless platform. The user-friendly interface makes product sourcing and order fulfillment a breeze. Their extensive supplier network ensures top-notch quality and timely delivery. Customer support is exceptional, always prompt and helpful. Overall, Zendrop has exceeded my expectations, earning a well-deserved five stars.

Hi Fitness
2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

It’s effectively efficient for suppliers needs of delivery to customers and the live coaching and learning academy is worth the upgrade. I have seen a difference in customer sessions just have to get those sales but I know it’s coming one day then consistency will be in order with monthly revenue of E-commerce.

Cinderella’s Shopify
3 months using the app
Edited April 6, 2024

The kindness & eagerness to help amongst the patience they have and all that they offer by far its amazing. I've already recommended ZENDROP to a lot of people. I absolutely love the experience I've had, so far, and I know nothing so I'm totally new to all this. Thank you guy's for helping me and for being there, when I'm lost confused and trying to figure out what is going on.
Cyril ;you have saved me 2x and have been so patient and kind thank you so much

Geaux24
24 days using the app
March 7, 2024

I created a Shopify store mainly for print and drop. But also wanted a gadget store and this is one of the best. I have not made a sale yet but think I made the right choice as Zendrop has over 2000 items to offer. I am excited to get my fist sale with them soon.

A2Z Hot Picks & Gadgets
About 2 months using the app
April 6, 2024

The support team was amazing. They were really helpful and solved any issue that came up. I highly recommend to everyone

Mini Printer Official
3 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Zendrop has has helped me a lot. Trying to get my Shopify store setup and making sure my orders are sent out correctly was a big help for me. The customer service team is great. Communication is the key and if I have any questions or concerns, Zendrop has done a great job so far with helping me. If you are looking for a dropshipping company, Zendrop is the company you she work with. Thanks Zendrop Team!!!!

Glamour Queen
18 days using the app
April 22, 2024

Supplier always available and kind, ready to come to help. The professionalism with which difficult situations are handled is highly appreciated.

PetifyHub
Italy
2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Fantastic experience with Zendrop! The platform is user-friendly and the customer service is outstanding. They provide a wide range of products and the shipping times are impressively fast. Highly recommend for anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping business!

DecorCraft Alternatives
Jamaica
About 1 month using the app
May 20, 2024

Mariane was amazingly helpful - she solved an issue I have been banging my head for in under 3 minutes! These guys are great, appreciate their services and kind approach. Has made a newcomer drop shipping experience much less stressful!

KateAdamKW