Zenstores: UK Shipping

Zenstores: UK Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 27, 2015

Super easy to use this app keeps all your orders from different shopping platforms in one place. Before we had to keep separate order information, which laid us open to error and confusion. I would highly recommend this app :)

Argentum Apothecary
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 7, 2015

Received an email from a guy named 'Tom' about 3 months ago regarding a new piece of online software that could save you time (and money!). I am literally ALWAYS sceptical about this kind of stuff but after reluctantly agreeing to a trial I can honestly say it has completely changed how we operate our online business - for the better!

It's simple, quick and effective and honestly saves me about an hour a day on average sorting, printing and despatching orders. We ended up transferring two of our websites to shopify just so the orders could go through Zenstores.

I can only say good things about what Tom and the team have achieved at Zenstores. Their customer service is brilliant and they are always open to new ideas on how to improve or change the app going forward. For a young British start up business they are doing themselves proud and I could not recommend them enough; download and enjoy! Oh and it's reasonably priced too!

Tafs
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 12, 2015

Absolutely fantastic app works seamlessly with all my sales channels and always extremely helpful whenever i have a query. A must have for all shopify users ESPECIALLY in the uk as from what i can find the only order dispatch programme that works with royal mail PPI and at a bargain price!

Just Be You