Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

by The Best Agency

Embed polls, post purchase surveys, contact & feedback forms

Crown Rash Guards

It's an incredible app. The UI is remarkable, and the data it brought me was invaluable! The paid plans are expensive but if you use it correctly it should pay for itself.

Designer Dupes

Love this poll for my site! Started getting responses immediately and it allows me to ask my customers questions that can better convert them. Jason was awesome in assisting me in a timely manner when I needed help! Thank you!

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles

We thought a survey could take our Shopify site to the next level of customer engagement. I couldn't figure out the programming language to get it to embed instead of being a popup. I wasn't optimistic due to some bad experiences contacting customer service via email on other websites (cue crickets here). But Zigpoll has been a whole different story! Jason responded within hours and several times back and forth as he shepherded me through the process and helped me get it just right. I've never created a website before and Zigpoll and Jason are making me feel like a pro! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in recommending this app.

LOOK OPTIC

After searching for some time to find a simple yet robust app to survey our customers at checkout, we discovered Zigpoll. It checked all our boxes: lots of great features, tons of options, flexibility and customizability, a nice default UI, support for multiple polls and surveys, unlimited questions, turnkey integration and deployment, and amazing support. Look no further. This app is a winner. Not to mention, it is the only one that allows you to hide questions.

Persephone Love

This app does exactly what I want it to and when I had a question, support responded within ONE HOUR. That's amazing. Thank you SO much for this absolutely brilliant app!

CALM X STRONG

Easy to use interface and rapid customer service. Jason set me up instantly (not that set-up is necessary!) and directed me to their examples page for inspo! Very grateful and a great addition to my store. Love that you can customise the zigpoll icon to colours of your choosing. All the best.

Unbox Your Goods

Great app, easy to use. The customer support is really good as well, the creator is open for any suggestions and especially when the app is free to affordable it really deserves 5 stars.

Stars and Stripes Lighting

We absolutely love this app. We were in search of an app that would allow us to engage our customers, this app does that and more. The support is second to none, Jason is absolutely amazing!

Rose & Rex

Super easy installation and responsive customer service. They guided me through how to set up my first poll and it's already captured over 500 emails and given me feedback on what features to build out next. You get a lot of milage out of the free plan so it's pretty much a no brainer. Great idea and a great app! Thanks!

1 3 Next