Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

K. Jade

The installation was very easy to do and it’s been working just fine for us. Setting up the rules, policies and amounts were so quick, thanks to the clear instructions. This app is really good. We are very pleased with the app thus far! Can’t wait to see it in action.

Dynasty Goddess Hair

great app, just what we need in our large business. love all the deatail that goes into it. 5+ stars

3 Leaf Tea

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

Staying Cool in the Library

I am very pleased with this app. It does exactly what I need it to do - offer my customers a simple rewards program with various options. I have not had any problems with the app.

NuSep US Store

Pros: friendly technical support, functionalities (if you have the professional plan)
Cons: price, limited functionalities (if you use the free or starter plan)

This app offers a lot of functionalities, it allows you to set up custom rules through API as well as customize pre-built rules. It also allows for customization of rewards (% off, $ discount, free shipping). One of my favorite functions is the email notification, it not only notifies members when they earn or redeem points, but it can also send out a notification when members are close to earning their next reward. Furthermore, they have a friendly support staff who are there to answer any of your questions regarding the app. Unfortunately, they are not currently integrated with MailChimp which can limit the personalization of email notifications. Currently, I am still in the process of testing out the app, but it has been quite satisfactory, and a lot more can be done it you know a bit of coding to help you further personalize the app.

Kaffeina Group

Great app - easy to use and fantastic support from Yahya and the team. Use the embedded elements and looks fully integrate into the site.

Cartsfy By Golden Shadow Group Inc.

5 stars for outstanding customer support and available free plan. Will definitely avail their premium option once necessary.

YPlay Games

On Spot Detailing

Helps with customer loyalty, tracking, and return rates. A solid add to our company. Set up and integration was easy.

Taba Fashion Sportswear

I used this app for my loyalty program and referral marketing. I simply love it....it has all in one place and I jumped from not incentivizing my customers at all to giving them a full suite of options to earn points and get a better status full of rewards. The app works perfect and customer service is proactive.