A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

by A2X

Accurate, reconciled accounting for sales and payouts.

Cactus Outdoor

Very easy to use and has saved me a lot of time with reconciliations, no errors or discrepancies, very happy :)

Pint Size Planet

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Thomas Fuchs Creative

It is hard to believe the amount of time we spent on Quickbooks entering all our Shopify and Amazon sales details before we found A2X. A2X is a dream.
Once you get through the setup, it just does its own thing and keeps you up to date. Get it if you value your time.

Coveted Gift

This is a must have not a nice to have application. It makes bookkeeping so much simpler. Using a2x with xero is the only way to go to keep your accounting in order. highly recommend it.

LuminAID

We use A2X for 5 different Shopify storefronts and Amazon Seller Central. After years of frustrating workarounds to get all of these sales and expenses recorded correctly in our accounting program, A2X was the solution we needed. Simply put: it just works.

Highly recommended if you are looking for detailed reporting of your Shopify sales and expenses. Be aware that you'll need to invest some upfront time in setup, but their support team is very hands-on and helpful.

a2zbeauty

Having previous experience manually doing Shopify sales for e-com businesses, I was hesitant to use A2X for a new client. However, I am so glad we switched. The time saved on data entry is phenomenal.

Thank you A2X!

Papercut Patterns

This app has been life changing for me! As a store with a high turnover it has made my accounting a breeze. I reconcile in minutes what used to take hours of time recoding my international sales from my national sales. I've tried a LOT of different accounting apps and nothing has come close to how good this is! Try it! You will not regret it!

Bug Bakes

I was using another app which was difficult to use. I had tried A2X with my Amazon Seller account and it was excellent - great documentation and helpful support. I switched my shopify store over and can report it works just as well with shopify!

Atlas Menswear

This may be a good app, but it doesn't make the pricing clear until you get it installed and connected to your QB account. Then you find out everything you can't do until you pay for an A2X account in addition to your QB subscription. All it says on the Shopify App Store page is "free to install, Pricing tiers based on orders volume". Why not make the pricing clear from the beginning? I'll use something else that is upfront about their pricing.

April 28, 2020

Hey, thank you for leaving your review and for making us aware of this problem. We have now updated our listing to show the tiered prices of A2X. Sorry for any confusion caused. Please email me at ellen@a2xaccounting.com, I hope we can work something out and rectify your experience.

RileyPrint

Absolutely a time saver! I tried the official Xero integration and many other importing apps. If you sell volume on Shopify, a2x is the only app that works flawlessly.

Previous 1 3