QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Sulde Global

Sulde Global Inc. uses A2X to plug into Amazon and Shopify to import data into Xero. It is great automated tool to make Accounting efficient and easy. Highly Recommended!

The Dropstore | Deutschland

Great app, it is really really helpful for integration of my Shopify store. I would highly recommend it.

Thomas Tipple

Once correctly setup, A2X is a great tool to plug in both Amazon and Shopify sales to Xero. Even if the setups can be tricky at first, the customer service is great in providing help. Highly recommend it if you have a high volume e-comm operation.

Baobab Clothing

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

Billy J

A2X is great for timeliness and accuracy! My client uses Shopify and has tens of thousands of transactions each month. For payment they also use Afterpay, Paypal, Zippay. In addition they have a physical shop so cash and POS also need to be accounted for. I used to do manual journals at month end. This was not timely from a management perspective and prone to error. A2X has enabled all transactions to be transferred to Xero on a daily basis. These transactions are summarised however the auditing functions within A2X enable me to easily trace any issues. Management is happy with the timeliness of everything and I am happy with how much easier the accounting is. I highly recommend A2X!

JT Luxe

This app is brilliant! It makes accounting so much easier. It took me a while to setup (me not being tech savvy) but the team were so helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend especially for those using Xero.

maisie & clare

The app is the perfect solution for integrating financial data between Shopify to Xero. Once set up the data transferred makes reconciling daily invoices from Shopify seemless. Support is amongst the best. I use the chat facility when needed and the response and assistance has always been second to none.

westernoutlets

Love this app and the smooth automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Very slick automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

AEROBRACELET

If you do your own book keeping, this app is a must. I streamlined the transactions to my website. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended