QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Love Partying

Having spent years having to manually input invoices (there are literally thousands a month) from Amazon, Ebay, shopify etc. i discovered A2X and i have never looked back!
Sure the set up is a little long winded when you have various channels, but its time very well spent. We now rarely look at invoices from channels and see a daily input of info to QB. Seriously, don't doubt your thought process, this is just what you need!

Nakie

Incredible app, we are very happy with the way it all works very fast simple and easy to use. We would recommend to everyone!

Premier Shirt Printing

As an accountant and E-commerce business owner, I've been looking for ways to streamline the data entry into Xero, and A2X has been very impressive. I used to manually adjust and import invoices and then spend a fair amount of time manually reconciling. After a bit of set up, mainly learning the software and being comfortable that it works and posts items as i would like (we group certain SKUs into 'tracking' codes in xero so we can have a split by product type on our reports), it is now a breeze to reconcile the daily payouts into our accounts. VAT is easily dealt with and reclaimed where appropriate, i've even added a second subscription to deal with the evil that is ebay managed payments!!! That in itself is worth the total subscription fee alone - and of course all ebay sales are automatically coded to 'Ebay sales' tracking code. We are looking to use it with our clients too, and it can account for marketplace sales such as Klarna/paypal and code them to a control account, assisting further with the reconciliation! Overall, the $19 per connection represents great value, and even if it saves you an hour or so, it should prove its value, especially as your business grows

Back2you.com

Does exactly what we need it to do and has never failed us, always works exactly as intended and described. Very happy :)

DinnerCrafters

I want to spend my time making money, not messing around with accounting. A2X makes that possible. This seemingly simple app does wonders for accurate record keeping. After an easy setup, it integrates with my Xero account perfectly and keeps me from having to check the financial details of my Shopify transactions each week. Actual total sales, sales tax, Shopify fees, tips, and everything else are accurately sectioned out and sent to the right place in my accounting software.

Good Oswald Coffee Roasters

We use A2X to integrate QB and Shopify. This has simplified my bookkeeping life considerably! Once configured it is pretty much set and forget.

Four Boys of Summer LLC

Seamlessly synchronized with QBO. Makes e-commerce bookkeeping super simple. Couldn't imagine bookkeeping without it.

British Hemp Company

Synchonises our Shopify payments perfectly with Xero so well that I can't imagine what we would do without it. The mapping process is easy to implement and get exactly how you would like it to be.

Remarkable Cream

Fantastic App. My accountant highly recommended, and sure enough it solved a big headache for us! Without a2x, reconcilling would be difficult...

Luxburg Visual

Works really good with our Shopify store. Significantly simplify the bookkeeping and MTD compliance. Definitely will use it with all our other sales channels. Recommended!