QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Billy J

Location Australia

A2X is great for timeliness and accuracy! My client uses Shopify and has tens of thousands of transactions each month. For payment they also use Afterpay, Paypal, Zippay. In addition they have a physical shop so cash and POS also need to be accounted for. I used to do manual journals at month end. This was not timely from a management perspective and prone to error. A2X has enabled all transactions to be transferred to Xero on a daily basis. These transactions are summarised however the auditing functions within A2X enable me to easily trace any issues. Management is happy with the timeliness of everything and I am happy with how much easier the accounting is. I highly recommend A2X!

JT Luxe

Location Australia

This app is brilliant! It makes accounting so much easier. It took me a while to setup (me not being tech savvy) but the team were so helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend especially for those using Xero.

maisie & clare

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is the perfect solution for integrating financial data between Shopify to Xero. Once set up the data transferred makes reconciling daily invoices from Shopify seemless. Support is amongst the best. I use the chat facility when needed and the response and assistance has always been second to none.

westernoutlets

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app and the smooth automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very slick automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

AEROBRACELET

If you do your own book keeping, this app is a must. I streamlined the transactions to my website. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

Batteryheads

This app just works! It was easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. We have used support one time and they responded quickly and helped us resolve our problem with the first response!

Lustre ClearSkin

Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Only issue is with monitoring stock, as amazon sales only go through twice a month or so. So I need to manually adjust each week when I do my stock reconciliation.

Beauty Bar & Supply

By using the app, I have been able to streamline the transactions from my ecommerce websites. This is definately an app I will continue to use. It's especially ideal for small business owers that do their own bookkeeping.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Fab app and has saved us so many headaches. Great integration and on the occasion when we have needed support the team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Thanks a2xx - our accountants love you too!