Reviews (281)

Merchants appreciate this app for automating and streamlining accounting processes, especially for businesses with high online sales volumes. It integrates well with Shopify, Xero, and QuickBooks, simplifying settlement processing. The app offers a detailed financial overview, tracking various financial aspects including fees and disputes. Merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable customer support. The app is praised for managing complex e-commerce accounting tasks like tax compliance and multiple payment providers. Despite an in-depth setup process, support is always available for assistance. Merchants value the app for simplifying accounting, enhancing accuracy, and offering valuable financial insights.

May 16, 2024

Never worked with this platform before and it took me a while to understand how it works. Now I love how A2X integrates with my client's Shopify account. It really does help to show the whole picture and track money (fees, discounts, disputes, etc.)Saves time which is the main reason I started using A2X.

Customer service is GREAT!! Loved working with Nicole Gostomski. She was very knowledgeable Took her time to explain everything and was really patient when I asked the same questions twice.

YUCCA
9 months using the app
June 12, 2024

Response from customer service was almost instant, and the problem I had was sorted out very quickly and efficiently. Even the follow-up email was right on the money!

Muse Art Gallery
New Zealand
About 3 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Very impressed with how personalized the customer service is! I had some account issues and I was able to schedule a one-on-one session with tech support to fix everything live. I really appreciate how on top of things they are! Elspeth and Jessica are the best!

Cooking Gift Set Co.
Almost 4 years using the app
June 19, 2024

I recently had the need to utilise the one-on-one live service with a A2X consultant. I had a 30 minute call with personalised service to correct some in-house errors in the taxes and mapping. Will was extremely helpful & suggested some better avenues to track our payouts and reconciliation options. I really appreciated the intense attention to ensuring that our accounts are now on track & his cheerful professionalism. This is a very good platform with personalised professional assistance. I would definitely recommend this app!

Sanuk Australia
Over 2 years using the app
March 26, 2024

I have nothing but praise for the customer service at A2X. Over the years I have dealt with many of their team - Elspeth, Nicole, Jessica just to name a few - their support and expertise is excellent.
The app itself works extremely well and updates are always occurring to make it work even more efficiently!

Freddy USA
Over 4 years using the app
May 15, 2024

We love working with the team at A2X. They have made it much easier to pull reports from the different platforms and organize our bookkeeping. We are so glad we found them when we did and recommend them to others!

Home and Country USA
Over 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

We have used the system for some time now and having just needed some assistance, I cannot praise the support highly enough. Really took the time to understand the problem and worked with me throughout all the steps - showing great patience and knowledge.

Really impressed and thoroughly recommend!

Leyton Orient Club Shop
Almost 3 years using the app
A2X Software Limited replied April 7, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our primary goal is to provide reliable and efficient solutions that make your life easier, and our support team is here to help you achieve that goal. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, we're here to help!

March 28, 2024

A2X is not just a tool; it's a partner in your business's growth. The software is intuitive, easy to use, and undoubtedly top-notch. But it's the human touch, the 24/7 support, and expertise of its support team that transforms the A2X experience from great to extraordinary.

In pure honesty, this has by far been my best experience with customer support in my entire life. They have team members across multiple time zones that are there when you need them and provide detailed explanations that even beginners can understand. Truthfully, I think I have learned more about accounting best practices from this team than I have from anyone else.

I just want to give a huge thank you to Jana, Renee, Jessica, & Chun for everything so far.

Great Product + Great Team = Best in Class Solution.

Thanks A2X & Team!

Aura Essentials
7 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Me and the team are happy with A2X. The support team is responsive; any problem is being resolved quickly and efficiently. The website is also easy to use.

Faithfull the Brand
About 2 years using the app
April 24, 2024

A2X makes it incredibly easy to import transactions into Xero and Will from the customer support team is excellent! He's helped me multiple times with any issues I've had and is very timely and efficient.

Comfort Home Recovery