QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EcoHydra Online Store

Makes accounting for our Amazon & Shopify sales so much easier. Also I had some issues with the mapping but the online assistance was excellent and A2X also arranged a free 1-2-1 training course to help show me how to sort the mapping. Highly recommended to any company with online sales to take the stress out!

eDog Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A2X support has been very helpful in connecting our Shopify stores to Xero. The process is smooth and if there's ever an issue, which has been rare, the support is fast. Thank you!

Cpise

This app saves me a ton of time. It automatically syncs my Shopify store transactions with Xero. So, what used to take me hours now takes minutes. I also use it as an Amazon seller. Both integrations work great!

Basic Booch

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

52 North

A2X saved me countless hours by automating all my sales and expenses into Xero, would definitely recommend

The IceKid

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I love how this app syncs Shopify to Xero.. once you go through setup it is totally a time saver and worth it!

Shan Motorsport

Location Australia

A2X speeds up what was previously a very manual and time consuming process, and does it reliabily and quickly.

FAFF Coffee

Makes confusing and complicated Shopify and Amazon accounting so easy. Very simple to setup and seems to work flawlessly

Positive Outlook Clothing

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.

Bearhug

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Super easy integration and set up across multiple channels - hopefully performance continues in the same nature.