QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Wicked Chic ME Boutique

My bookkeeper recommended this app to use in conjunction with my QuickBooks account and we have both been very pleased with how easy it is to keep track of recordkeeping for my website. It literally does the work for me! I couldn't be happier!

Project Patio Inc

A2X is a MUST HAVE. Saves so much time on your accounting by importing and pushing your payouts to the correct accounts.

BlueChip

I am the controller for a Shopify business. A2X provides summaries matching perfectly to Shopify sales before it gets booked in QuickBooks online. I also have various collections I have to track separately in QBO and through A2X it automatically sets the classes I have setup in QBO. Also, A2X customer service is outstanding.

Mistral Cleaning Products

We already used A2X for syncing our Amazon sales to Xero before they announced that they would be integrating with Shopify. It has always worked well for us on Amazon and the Shopify integration is equally brilliant. Before, we had to choose between services that synced every order and customer into Xero (massively clogging up and slowing down our accounting software) or alternatively spending hours manually going through payout reports to create invoices for each batch of transactions. A2X now does this automatically for us with just a quick glance over the numbers to make sure they add up. A2X uses the second method by the way, which means no clogging up the system. Reconciliation is easy and so is defining the account nominals for each shop or tax type. If you use Shopify and Xero this will save you hours every month.

Infinite Session

Excellent software - has worked perfectly for syncing data into Xero and in the process saved us a lot of time!

Vape Traders NZ

A2X has assisted in streamlining the financial admin for our group of companies with multiple Shopify Store and multiple Xero accounts. It is effortless and honestly could not do our jobs without it!!!

Levity Trampolines

A2X integrates seamlessly with Amazon and Shopify and connects up perfectly with Xero. You can easily switch between accounts in the A2X dashboard which also clearly presents the categories - Settlements, Accounts & Taxes, Inventory and Costs in a much more easy to digest manner than Amazon certainly does. It does take some time to set up and particularly attention is needed to configure the appropriate tax rates for each transaction type. A2X has saved us a lot time when it comes to book-keeping which my accountant has appreciated.

The Tartan Blanket Co.

Works easily and provides functionality to split sales by channel including the Shopify Plus wholesale channel. Handles tax well and support team are great. Definitely recommended for linking Shopify and Xero.

Succulents Box

Pretty good app for bookkeeping
We have to do a few things manually but overall happy with the app
I hope that they will have cratejoy soon

Le journal de vie

Saves me countless hours every month doing bookkeeping. Works really well and their customer service is A+.