QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Good Oswald Coffee Roasters

We use A2X to integrate QB and Shopify. This has simplified my bookkeeping life considerably! Once configured it is pretty much set and forget.

Four Boys of Summer LLC

Seamlessly synchronized with QBO. Makes e-commerce bookkeeping super simple. Couldn't imagine bookkeeping without it.

British Hemp Company

Synchonises our Shopify payments perfectly with Xero so well that I can't imagine what we would do without it. The mapping process is easy to implement and get exactly how you would like it to be.

Remarkable Cream

Fantastic App. My accountant highly recommended, and sure enough it solved a big headache for us! Without a2x, reconcilling would be difficult...

Luxburg Visual

Works really good with our Shopify store. Significantly simplify the bookkeeping and MTD compliance. Definitely will use it with all our other sales channels. Recommended!

ZedLabz

A2X is really the only choice for E-commerce sellers, it helps us deal with tax compliance for both our Shopify store and marketplaces like Amazon, without it we would spend days in excel calculating sales into our Xero accounting system, with a2X it takes just a few minutes to double check the automated invoice creation and one click to send it to Xero, its not the cheapest thing in the world but ultimately we pay it for a happier life, accounting of thousands of transactions is not why we started selling online, this is a godsend :)

Kakuto Grappling Culture

Still in the process of setting this up with an accountant. I had quite a few questions that required the assistance of A2X's customer support team and the customer support team was incredibly helpful. Fast responses, answered my questions and provided plenty of resources that helped me to understand the app.

Silverprint Ltd

This app ruined my full database, nobody on the chat could look into what the issue is, their software created several fake quickbooks accounts when we switched from trial mode, as the chat person and solution was useless, I booked a meeting this morning. I advised that I already have all the transactions in my accounts but they advised to do the payouts together which duplicated 5 months transactions, so all my P&L and Balance sheet is mucked up, and they advised me to delete them if it is a problem!!!!! I am talking about a week worths of work, financial damage as now I cant do my VAT return and will get a fine I guess if I don't spend EVERY MINUTE of my life with deleting their transactions myself!!! And they sent me a manual how to delete them, this company should get a fine and not be here!!!!

June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our product and support team. We take all complaints and feedback very seriously, as they will give us the chance to improve and serve our customers better in the future.

We do stand behind our customers and our product 100%. This means that, if we did not meet our customer's expectations, then we wish to work closely to rectify that and make sure you feel confident with our product and our support.

We can absolutely understand how frustrating this must have been for you, and we wish to learn from it.

We would like to offer you 6 months of free subscription with A2X, which would include premium support, one-on-one onboarding calls to work on your account/s together and resolve any issues you had, as well as priority e-mail/call support.

Please let us know if you would be willing to give us a second chance and our apologies once again for your unpleasant experience.

Kind regards,
A2X CS Team

The Juice Box Co.

I used this app to seamlessly integrate shopify, paypal, stripe, and all the various platforms we receive orders. This app has greatly improved my accountants ability to do her job and saved me a lot of money on additional bookkeeping/accountant expenses.

Big V Kampers & Kustoms

This app works perfectly with Shopify and Xero to sync over sales. It saves me loads of time and prevents mistakes.