QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 19, 2021

Great app to work with! Easy to connect and it makes my life easier. My accountant and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Today Is Art Day
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2021

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Scarlet & Violet
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
April 14, 2021

Love it! A button click replaces what was a tedious and time-consuming task to log payments from Shopify. Highly recommended

AquaPurr
April 14, 2021

This app has really helped with reconciliation of my accounts. Its extremely simple to use and customer service has been excellent. The A2x sync's with my xero account and matches transactions with the various ordesr from my store which saves me a lot of time and gives me the ability to focus more on my shop rather than the accounts.

Wooden, Sensory and Softplay Ltd
April 12, 2021

I love the way this app makes accounting for my online sales a breeze. Very happy to have migrated away from our prior app that just caused headaches trying to reconcile our books.

Okun Africa Beachwear
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 12, 2021

i love this software! works great for all my ecomm needs! I sell on walmart, amazon, shopify etc so i finally have a good way to integrate this to Xero for accounting through a2x

RAWHYD Leather Co.
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 9, 2021

Such a helpful app, helps keep everything where it should be and is accurate and easy to use! Saves time as well.

CLAN5INDEPENDENT
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 7, 2021

I love A2X because it makes reconciling transactions as easy as possible saving so much time and headache. For anyone in e-commerce, this is a must use app and you can not go without it.

Crocodile Wear
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 7, 2021

I use this app to bring my transactions into XERO and it works perfectly. I moved from BOLD apps XERO integrator to A2X and A2X is a decent upgrade in my opinion.

Milk & Poppy
April 5, 2021

I use this for my eCommerce sellers and it works great and save me lot of effort and time and always got the correct figures and within no time.

Chesserfeld