QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

RAWHYD Leather Co.

i love this software! works great for all my ecomm needs! I sell on walmart, amazon, shopify etc so i finally have a good way to integrate this to Xero for accounting through a2x

CLAN5INDEPENDENT

Such a helpful app, helps keep everything where it should be and is accurate and easy to use! Saves time as well.

Crocodile Wear

I love A2X because it makes reconciling transactions as easy as possible saving so much time and headache. For anyone in e-commerce, this is a must use app and you can not go without it.

Milk & Poppy

I use this app to bring my transactions into XERO and it works perfectly. I moved from BOLD apps XERO integrator to A2X and A2X is a decent upgrade in my opinion.

Chesserfeld

I use this for my eCommerce sellers and it works great and save me lot of effort and time and always got the correct figures and within no time.

Primova Pet Products

As an accountant who takes charge in catching up the client's books, A2X is simply the best solution for me. It is very easy to get the account signed up and on-boarded. Connect the marketplace, QBO/Xero, and configure the accounts, and start the history fetch and it works wonders. And if you are still feeling a bit lost, there is always the approachable support who have been always super nice and supportive. I have learned a lot about Ecommerce Accounting through A2X and their amazing support team.

Care

So far my experience has been great. Setup was easy and customer service has been great. Looking forward to see how it works on the long run.

Twisted

This app is mission-critical. I use it to generate .iif files to import into QB Desktop for Mac - it's one of the few services that doesn't force you to use QB Online and I really appreciate that! The account mapping takes some patience, but it's well worth the time. We don't use the COGS functionality, but I think that could be helpful for many businesses. Support has been stellar.

Lotus Drum

this app has been a life saver for getting my accounting up to date and where it needs to be going forward. Their support is also fantastic and helped solve any issues quickly.

Cindy Hsu Zell

Integrates well from Shopify to Xero. There have been no issues with syncing. Does everything I need it to do and is very user friendly!