QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

VEGUMMIES

Brilliant app once you understand how it works. Customer support are very helpful also. Don't hesitate it saves a lot of manual work. Could be cheaper for smaller businesses that's my only negative but everything could be cheaper I guess!

Regar Australia

I couldnt find any other app that would correctly reconcile PayPal fees, Shopify transactions and payouts until I found A2X. I would definitely recommend this as a great app to automate your accounting.

Harper & Lewis

This app has saved processing time and reduced errors. Once the taxes and account codes have been set up and linked with Xero the automated sync works a dream.

Good Robot Brewing

This app is saving us a ton of time and headache by auto syncing and reconciling everything. I love this app!

thebrollystore.com

Excellent app that has simplified all the data exporting from Shopify to Xero. It's fully automated so that I havent needed to do anything once it was set up, so it just imports all the relevant information to Xero automatically. It emails me to tell me what it's imported. Its been the perfect solution to allow me to focus on my store management & development without worrying about the accounting.

Today Is Art Day

Great app to work with! Easy to connect and it makes my life easier. My accountant and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Scarlet & Violet

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

AquaPurr

Love it! A button click replaces what was a tedious and time-consuming task to log payments from Shopify. Highly recommended

Wooden, Sensory and Softplay Ltd

This app has really helped with reconciliation of my accounts. Its extremely simple to use and customer service has been excellent. The A2x sync's with my xero account and matches transactions with the various ordesr from my store which saves me a lot of time and gives me the ability to focus more on my shop rather than the accounts.

Okun Africa Beachwear

I love the way this app makes accounting for my online sales a breeze. Very happy to have migrated away from our prior app that just caused headaches trying to reconcile our books.