QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Charred Chisel

This is a pretty slick app. I spent far more hours than I want to admit trying to keep my quickbooks and shopify records in sync before using this app. Now it takes less than a few minutes a week to make sure everything is synced and synced properly. Very happy with the app. It just works.

Smoking Airplanes

Thank god A2X exists! I can't imagine manually posting all the transactions created in our Shopify and Amazon accounts. A2X support has been prompt and thorough, the syncs have been error free and the price is very reasonable!

Zorali

Absolutely essential app for eCommerce brands. We've been using A2X for a year and a half now and it's really helped us organise our Xero account accurately and efficiently. Thanks team!

PFEIFFER

A2X is an excellent add on. I run an outsourced accounting business and use it for all my clients who use Shopify and Xero. As opposed to importing each individual invoice like some add ons which is a nightmare to reconcile, it imports daily takings summaries into Xero (with full invoice detail report attached) as sales invoices by payment method i.e. Shopify, Paypal, Afterpay, etc. GST is dealt with accurately. A2X massively speeds up the reconciliation process. There is a bit of learning in set up but definitely worth the time spent.

LiftSupply

Works well for our use case. It does great with Shopify payments to Xero but I have not totally figured out Paypal and we removed Amazon Pay due to how it was showing in Xero. Very likely user error. We did have an issue with syncing stopping and customer support resolved quickly within 24 hours. I really appreciated the quick support.

Binkybro

This is a great app that saves a lot of time. The integration into QBO has allowed for fast and easy recons. I know that everything is hitting the correct account. Reconciliations are a breeze as well.

Critter Country Supply Ltd.

This is a great sync app and definitely better than some of the other options out there to get your shopify data into Quickbooks and summarized in a proper fashion. It doesn't create 1,000s of sales receipts and slow down you QBO. Rather each payout is summarized on a journal. And reconciled to the bank and third party merchant account perfectly!

Blue Wing Olive

This app was a huge improvement over the last product we used to sync Shopify and Quickbooks. Works really well, support is excellent, and does not make a mess out of our Quickbooks accounts.

Harper's Garden Centre

I am so thankful that I chose A2X as the tool to use to records Shopify sales for my clients as it tracks lots of detail in the appropriate accounts in QBO. Not only is the software so easy to use saving tons of time, but the staff is also incredibly helpful if you ever do need their help with anything.

The Christian Worldview

The A2X app creates summary journal entries I can export to QBO. The support team was very helpful too.