4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate complex e-commerce accounting tasks, including tax compliance and reconciling payouts. It's praised for accurately syncing financial data from online sales platforms to accounting software, handling multi-currency transactions, and adjusting fees for seasonal businesses. Many highlight the app's ease of use and setup process. The customer support is consistently commended for their responsiveness and expertise.

March 3, 2021

Massive timesaver and save us a fortune in bookkeeping fees! Support is great and are very quick to help with any problems that arise. Would recommend to any store owner.

Freerider Co.
March 2, 2021

This is a great sync app and definitely better than some of the other options out there to get your shopify data into Quickbooks and summarized in a proper fashion. It doesn't create 1,000s of sales receipts and slow down you QBO. Rather each payout is summarized on a journal. And reconciled to the bank and third party merchant account perfectly!

Critter Country Supply Ltd.
March 2, 2021

A2X is great when using with Shopify: we are using it for our client. Reconciliation became a breeze since we synced Shopify and A2X. Want to pint out that this client is using Xero for their accounting: not sure how this will work with QB since did not test it yet.

DanaJewels
March 4, 2021

I love A2X! Once I started using A2X to import all of my Shopify and Amazon data into Quickbooks, the time I spend on accounting has gone down by 75%, and all the different Amazon charges and fees are accounted for correctly! And, their customer service can’t be beat! They were so helpful during the initial setup and any time I have a random question. It’s such a change from most websites - the staff who answers the Chat questions are super knowledgeable and helpful!!

Colby & Claire
March 3, 2021

We use this for Amazon FBA and Shopify, it does the job as it should, and it's really the only choice!

truevisionbrand
November 18, 2020

A2X is an absolute game changer! I have a Shopify store which sells worldwide using 4 different payment providers (Shopify Pay / PayPal / Klarna & Clearpay). This has presented countless accounting issues (as a result of payouts being grouped, VAT & Non-VAT orders being combined, payment provider fees being taken before the funds arrive in our bank etc) which has caused several headaches. A2X intuitively splits orders and exports the information to Xero in a recognisable format, removing the headache and enabling a novice like myself to manage my own Xero account. The setup for this app is quite in-depth but extremely important which I recommend doing so alongside your accountant, to ensure funds are allocated to the relevant accounts with the correct tax allowance. Providing you take the time to integrate the app correctly, all future accounting will be extremely simple and I promise you'll never look back. There is also a very helpful customer support team who you're able to contact via the online chat feature. These guys have always responded quickly to any queries I've had as well as providing detailed, step by step literature.

ARDENT
February 11, 2022

I love how this app syncs Shopify to Xero.. once you go through setup it is totally a time saver and worth it!

The IceKid
September 29, 2021

Such a good app - been using it for the past few months and it saves me an unbelievable amount of time and energy. All it takes is a few clicks to take care of everything on the accounting side. Probably the best subscription service I use in terms of value for money.

Actiflex
September 22, 2021

This app is brilliant! It makes accounting so much easier. It took me a while to setup (me not being tech savvy) but the team were so helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend especially for those using Xero.

JT Luxe
12 months using the app
May 17, 2021

I used this app to seamlessly integrate shopify, paypal, stripe, and all the various platforms we receive orders. This app has greatly improved my accountants ability to do her job and saved me a lot of money on additional bookkeeping/accountant expenses.

The Juice Box Co.