QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Eden Ashram

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose!

I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go!

After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work but rarely does. I was very impressed.

And since then everything has worked, mapped and transferred correctly. no issues at all.

So, I can't speak for users on all platforms but if you are on Shopify then this is the ONLY company I would use. Don't waste your time on anything else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Emporia Energy

This is an amazing tool that saves you time. The more I learn, the more thankful I am for A2X and the support team that won't stop until I get the help I need.

Cactus Outdoor

Very easy to use and has saved me a lot of time with reconciliations, no errors or discrepancies, very happy :)

Pint Size Planet

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Thomas Fuchs Creative

It is hard to believe the amount of time we spent on Quickbooks entering all our Shopify and Amazon sales details before we found A2X. A2X is a dream.
Once you get through the setup, it just does its own thing and keeps you up to date. Get it if you value your time.

Coveted Gift

This is a must have not a nice to have application. It makes bookkeeping so much simpler. Using a2x with xero is the only way to go to keep your accounting in order. highly recommend it.

LuminAID

We use A2X for 5 different Shopify storefronts and Amazon Seller Central. After years of frustrating workarounds to get all of these sales and expenses recorded correctly in our accounting program, A2X was the solution we needed. Simply put: it just works.

Highly recommended if you are looking for detailed reporting of your Shopify sales and expenses. Be aware that you'll need to invest some upfront time in setup, but their support team is very hands-on and helpful.

a2zbeauty

Having previous experience manually doing Shopify sales for e-com businesses, I was hesitant to use A2X for a new client. However, I am so glad we switched. The time saved on data entry is phenomenal.

Thank you A2X!

Papercut Patterns

This app has been life changing for me! As a store with a high turnover it has made my accounting a breeze. I reconcile in minutes what used to take hours of time recoding my international sales from my national sales. I've tried a LOT of different accounting apps and nothing has come close to how good this is! Try it! You will not regret it!

Bug Bakes

I was using another app which was difficult to use. I had tried A2X with my Amazon Seller account and it was excellent - great documentation and helpful support. I switched my shopify store over and can report it works just as well with shopify!