QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Good Grocer

We recently implemented A2X across all of our selling channels and honestly I don't know how we functioned without A2X. Highly recommend to anyone using Shopify. Support is great as well, very responsive.

Snufflebean Yarn

I'm a recent switcher from Kashflow and another app to connect to Shopify and to put it quite simply a2x and Xero have changed my life. I run my ecommerce business by myself, and the seamless integration that a2x provides has literally saved me hours of bookkeeping. The fact it pulls through all discounts, tax AND fees is a game changer for me, I couldn't be happier. Yes its pricey, but can you put a price on time gained back to invest into your business? I know which I prefer!

Commitment Coffee

A2X provides significantly more transaction detail than the other QBO 'bridge' app we tried. We've been really happy with it since we implemented it a few months ago!

LEDSpace

I am very impressed with A2X. If you use this software you will no longer have to waste your valuable time continually reconciling ecommerce payments

SwetoBox

I used this app to reduce the time spent manually importing every single invoice from my store to Xero, Once this was set up I could forget about it and it just automatically send everything through so i could spend more time focusing on growing my business. There customer support is also the best I've ever experienced!

Hollow Heart Apparel

When starting a clothing brand we never thought of how annoying it would be manually inputting all of the specific data from our Shopify store. A2X has saved us SOOO much time now that it does it all for us.

Ora et Labora Co.

This app is simply great! Easy, fast, accurate and reliable. Help us saving valuable time. Give it a try!

ARDENT

A2X is an absolute game changer! I have a Shopify store which sells worldwide using 4 different payment providers (Shopify Pay / PayPal / Klarna & Clearpay). This has presented countless accounting issues (as a result of payouts being grouped, VAT & Non-VAT orders being combined, payment provider fees being taken before the funds arrive in our bank etc) which has caused several headaches. A2X intuitively splits orders and exports the information to Xero in a recognisable format, removing the headache and enabling a novice like myself to manage my own Xero account. The setup for this app is quite in-depth but extremely important which I recommend doing so alongside your accountant, to ensure funds are allocated to the relevant accounts with the correct tax allowance. Providing you take the time to integrate the app correctly, all future accounting will be extremely simple and I promise you'll never look back. There is also a very helpful customer support team who you're able to contact via the online chat feature. These guys have always responded quickly to any queries I've had as well as providing detailed, step by step literature.

PhixClothing.com

A2X is a massive help in reconciling transactions from Shopify into Xero. It also deals with the VAT seamlessly. Any problems or queries are solved very quickly by the team.

Honua Bars

This is such a time saver, you won't realise how much you need it until you have it. It will pick up your payouts in shopify, allocate all the sales/shipping/shopify fees/refunds etc onto the right lines and send an invoice to your xero. You then just approve the invoices and click ok on the rec. SO EASY! I got this app right as I launched my store on the recommendation of a friend and i'm so glad I did. Rec'ing all those lines myself for every single payout would have been very boring and time consuming. The set up is mega easy, I did it in about 5 minutes flat. And the support team is super responsive. 100% worth the money if you want to spend as little time on Xero as possible while still having perfect accounts!