QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 26, 2020

Very easy to use and has saved me a lot of time with reconciliations, no errors or discrepancies, very happy :)

Cactus Outdoor
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
May 24, 2020

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Pint Size Planet
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 19, 2020

It is hard to believe the amount of time we spent on Quickbooks entering all our Shopify and Amazon sales details before we found A2X. A2X is a dream.
Once you get through the setup, it just does its own thing and keeps you up to date. Get it if you value your time.

Thomas Fuchs Creative
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 11, 2020

This is a must have not a nice to have application. It makes bookkeeping so much simpler. Using a2x with xero is the only way to go to keep your accounting in order. highly recommend it.

Coveted Gift
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 9, 2020

We use A2X for 5 different Shopify storefronts and Amazon Seller Central. After years of frustrating workarounds to get all of these sales and expenses recorded correctly in our accounting program, A2X was the solution we needed. Simply put: it just works.

Highly recommended if you are looking for detailed reporting of your Shopify sales and expenses. Be aware that you'll need to invest some upfront time in setup, but their support team is very hands-on and helpful.

LuminAID
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 7, 2020

Having previous experience manually doing Shopify sales for e-com businesses, I was hesitant to use A2X for a new client. However, I am so glad we switched. The time saved on data entry is phenomenal.

Thank you A2X!

a2zbeauty
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 4, 2020

This app has been life changing for me! As a store with a high turnover it has made my accounting a breeze. I reconcile in minutes what used to take hours of time recoding my international sales from my national sales. I've tried a LOT of different accounting apps and nothing has come close to how good this is! Try it! You will not regret it!

Papercut Patterns
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 23, 2020

I was using another app which was difficult to use. I had tried A2X with my Amazon Seller account and it was excellent - great documentation and helpful support. I switched my shopify store over and can report it works just as well with shopify!

Bug Bakes
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited March 21, 2020

This may be a good app, but it doesn't make the pricing clear until you get it installed and connected to your QB account. Then you find out everything you can't do until you pay for an A2X account in addition to your QB subscription. All it says on the Shopify App Store page is "free to install, Pricing tiers based on orders volume". Why not make the pricing clear from the beginning? I'll use something else that is upfront about their pricing.

Atlas Menswear
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
A2X Software Limited replied April 28, 2020

Hey, thank you for leaving your review and for making us aware of this problem. We have now updated our listing to show the tiered prices of A2X. Sorry for any confusion caused. Please email me at ellen@a2xaccounting.com, I hope we can work something out and rectify your experience.

February 24, 2020

Absolutely a time saver! I tried the official Xero integration and many other importing apps. If you sell volume on Shopify, a2x is the only app that works flawlessly.

RileyPrint