Merchants appreciate this app for automating and streamlining accounting processes, especially for businesses with high online sales volumes. It integrates well with Shopify, Xero, and QuickBooks, simplifying settlement processing. The app offers a detailed financial overview, tracking various financial aspects including fees and disputes. Merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable customer support. The app is praised for managing complex e-commerce accounting tasks like tax compliance and multiple payment providers. Despite an in-depth setup process, support is always available for assistance. Merchants value the app for simplifying accounting, enhancing accuracy, and offering valuable financial insights.

May 23, 2022

The easiest and most reliable way to pull in your accounting data from Shopify to Xero. It's a lifesaver once it's setup. The ongoing support and onboarding experience is second to none. Highly recommended!

Zoomlite
A2X Software Limited replied May 29, 2022

Hi!

It makes us so happy to read your review and feel your satisfaction :)

We are constantly working on improving our onboarding procedure and automating overall processes within our software, all based on your valuable feedback and support. The goal we have is the same - to make it easy, accurate, and exciting!

Thank you for choosing A2X and backing us up!

We absolutely wish to stay right by your side in this vibrant e-commerce world. Together, we can make it a smooth sale :)

February 25, 2022

We use A2X with Quickbooks online and the process is seamless! Easy setup and very helpful tech support if needed. A2X allows us to connect Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Best application i've used so far for multiple storefronts.

iRestore Hair Growth System
August 18, 2021

This app has been fantastic in helping me sync payouts and apply individual VAT settings for my E-commerce business. I can only recommend it to anyone who is struggling with multicurrency, global VAT accounting. It made everything so much easier for me!

Arcticus
Edited April 9, 2021

I am so thankful that I chose A2X as the tool to use to records Shopify sales for my clients as it tracks lots of detail in the appropriate accounts in QBO. Not only is the software so easy to use saving tons of time, but the staff is also incredibly helpful if you ever do need their help with anything.

Harper's Garden Centre
Edited March 9, 2021

We use this app to pull data from Shopify over to our accountancy package Xero. This automates the whole process after some minor tweaking to set things up. Works extremely well with Shopify. It also works very well with Amazon FBA

Earnest James Sheffield England
October 3, 2021

Great tax software for online sellers, we use it to get all our sales into Xero automatically saving us so much time and extra money.
We would recommend for UK VAT registered businesses.
Takes a bit if time to setup but once you have inputted all your tax settings it is worth it. Our Xero accounts are now always up to date and ready to reconcile daily.

noome®
January 14, 2020

Great app for keeping accounting between shopify store payouts and Xero in sync. Very quick and easy to set up and can automate daily accounting tasks making life a breeze! Highly recommended

BeeMee Creations
January 11, 2021

I'm a recent switcher from Kashflow and another app to connect to Shopify and to put it quite simply a2x and Xero have changed my life. I run my ecommerce business by myself, and the seamless integration that a2x provides has literally saved me hours of bookkeeping. The fact it pulls through all discounts, tax AND fees is a game changer for me, I couldn't be happier. Yes its pricey, but can you put a price on time gained back to invest into your business? I know which I prefer!

Snufflebean Yarn
February 24, 2020

Absolutely a time saver! I tried the official Xero integration and many other importing apps. If you sell volume on Shopify, a2x is the only app that works flawlessly.

RileyPrint
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
August 6, 2021

A must have - a2x integrates perfectly with the platform and is a big help in breaking out PayPal payments too. Support is second to none in getting our VAT reporting sorted. Highly recommend you try a2x over others (and we did try them too!)

Green Swing