Merchants appreciate this app for automating and streamlining accounting processes, especially for businesses with high online sales volumes. It integrates well with Shopify, Xero, and QuickBooks, simplifying settlement processing. The app offers a detailed financial overview, tracking various financial aspects including fees and disputes. Merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable customer support. The app is praised for managing complex e-commerce accounting tasks like tax compliance and multiple payment providers. Despite an in-depth setup process, support is always available for assistance. Merchants value the app for simplifying accounting, enhancing accuracy, and offering valuable financial insights.

December 20, 2019

This app is excellent for transferring data straight to quickbooks, a couple of clicks and your done

TABIC CLOCKS
16 days using the app
February 18, 2022

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

Basic Booch
About 1 year using the app
September 23, 2021

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

Baobab Clothing
March 3, 2021

This app is much quicker and more cost-effective than using man hours to do the same tasks. Customer support helped me get things set up and trouble-shoot; easy to get in touch with a real person when you need help.

Hands Up Education USA
December 20, 2021

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.

Positive Outlook Clothing
September 22, 2021

Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Only issue is with monitoring stock, as amazon sales only go through twice a month or so. So I need to manually adjust each week when I do my stock reconciliation.

Lustre ClearSkin
7 months using the app
March 4, 2021

A2X is a great app that makes it much easier to record sales properly into my accounting system, which in my case is Xero. I never have to worry that refunds, fees, and other special cases are taken care of correctly. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I will say I tried the COGS addon but didn't make sense for my business, not to say it wouldn't for others.

The Air-Pot Bros
7 months using the app
August 27, 2020

I needed an app that would help me to connect to Quickbooks online, and to Shopify on the backend. A2X really helped me and was instrumental in tracking my various purchases and sales tax transfers over to Quickbooks. This is a great app--highly recommended!

Modern Soul Records
7 days using the app
March 2, 2021

Works well for our use case. It does great with Shopify payments to Xero but I have not totally figured out Paypal and we removed Amazon Pay due to how it was showing in Xero. Very likely user error. We did have an issue with syncing stopping and customer support resolved quickly within 24 hours. I really appreciated the quick support.

LiftSupply
6 months using the app
May 26, 2021

This app ruined my full database, nobody on the chat could look into what the issue is, their software created several fake quickbooks accounts when we switched from trial mode, as the chat person and solution was useless, I booked a meeting this morning. I advised that I already have all the transactions in my accounts but they advised to do the payouts together which duplicated 5 months transactions, so all my P&L and Balance sheet is mucked up, and they advised me to delete them if it is a problem!!!!! I am talking about a week worths of work, financial damage as now I cant do my VAT return and will get a fine I guess if I don't spend EVERY MINUTE of my life with deleting their transactions myself!!! And they sent me a manual how to delete them, this company should get a fine and not be here!!!!

Silverprint Ltd
6 months using the app
A2X Software Limited replied June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our product and support team. We take all complaints and feedback very seriously, as they will give us the chance to improve and serve our customers better in the future.

We do stand behind our customers and our product 100%. This means that, if we did not meet our customer's expectations, then we wish to work closely to rectify that and make sure you feel confident with our product and our support.

We can absolutely understand how frustrating this must have been for you, and we wish to learn from it.

We would like to offer you 6 months of free subscription with A2X, which would include premium support, one-on-one onboarding calls to work on your account/s together and resolve any issues you had, as well as priority e-mail/call support.

Please let us know if you would be willing to give us a second chance and our apologies once again for your unpleasant experience.

Kind regards,