Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to automate complex accounting tasks, particularly for businesses with high online sales volumes. It's praised for accurately syncing sales data from Shopify and Amazon to QuickBooks and Xero, handling tax compliance, and reconciling payouts. Many appreciate the thorough onboarding process and responsive customer support available across multiple time zones. The app's capability to manage multi-currency and international sales is also valued by businesses operating globally.

December 20, 2019

This app is excellent for transferring data straight to quickbooks, a couple of clicks and your done

TABIC CLOCKS
16 days using the app
February 18, 2022

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

Basic Booch
About 1 year using the app
October 21, 2020

This is such a time saver, you won't realise how much you need it until you have it. It will pick up your payouts in shopify, allocate all the sales/shipping/shopify fees/refunds etc onto the right lines and send an invoice to your xero. You then just approve the invoices and click ok on the rec. SO EASY! I got this app right as I launched my store on the recommendation of a friend and i'm so glad I did. Rec'ing all those lines myself for every single payout would have been very boring and time consuming. The set up is mega easy, I did it in about 5 minutes flat. And the support team is super responsive. 100% worth the money if you want to spend as little time on Xero as possible while still having perfect accounts!

Honua Bars
11 days using the app
September 23, 2021

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

Baobab Clothing
March 3, 2021

This app is much quicker and more cost-effective than using man hours to do the same tasks. Customer support helped me get things set up and trouble-shoot; easy to get in touch with a real person when you need help.

Hands Up Education USA
December 20, 2021

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.

Positive Outlook Clothing
September 22, 2021

Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Only issue is with monitoring stock, as amazon sales only go through twice a month or so. So I need to manually adjust each week when I do my stock reconciliation.

Lustre ClearSkin
7 months using the app
March 4, 2021

A2X is a great app that makes it much easier to record sales properly into my accounting system, which in my case is Xero. I never have to worry that refunds, fees, and other special cases are taken care of correctly. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I will say I tried the COGS addon but didn't make sense for my business, not to say it wouldn't for others.

The Air-Pot Bros
7 months using the app
March 2, 2021

Works well for our use case. It does great with Shopify payments to Xero but I have not totally figured out Paypal and we removed Amazon Pay due to how it was showing in Xero. Very likely user error. We did have an issue with syncing stopping and customer support resolved quickly within 24 hours. I really appreciated the quick support.

LiftSupply
6 months using the app
August 27, 2020

I needed an app that would help me to connect to Quickbooks online, and to Shopify on the backend. A2X really helped me and was instrumental in tracking my various purchases and sales tax transfers over to Quickbooks. This is a great app--highly recommended!

Modern Soul Records