Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

RafalExpress

Vraiment super comme application, je l'ai installé hier soir et tout est déjà en place sur ma boutique.
Le support est très rapide et vous aide le jour même.
Application à installer sans hésiter !

Louré

Amazing! Great customer service. Fast, efficient and kindly support with everything that I asked. I very much recommend this app.

Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Shop

One of the easiest to install and use apps i have found. The support from the development team is second to none with a new feature request being add the same day!!!

Pawineer

Amazing customer service and the interface is super clean. It has increased my conversion rate since installing. Will be continuing to use this on my store indefinitely! Highly recommend!

Ukhamba Beerworx

The app is easy to use and incredibly useful. Definitely helps increase conversion rate. Henry and his support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Great work!

The Daily Blossom

Love the app. It works well and does exactly what is says it will. I had a special request and Henry was able to update the app and give me coding options in under 24hours. Very impressed so far.

LojaMezzatore

You guys are awesome! They saved my life! Thanks to everyone involved in the development of the app! I will definitely make the signature, thank you!

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Really well done, works perfect!!!!! Super fast support to help me with the CSS integration. Highly recommended!!!

Jupiter10

Very sleek and easy to use app. I needed some small custom alterations and the customer service was very helpful and able to resolve all my needs promptly. Five stars!

truemorrow

a few things didn't work as expected from the start, but Henry is doing a great job fixing and implementing new things quickly. keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6