Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Petite Studio

Really great customer service and app. I identified a small bug to them and they fixed it within 14 hours. The app is a no brainer to use, install it and forget it.

Wilde Brands

Returned packages were a huge issue for us, but this app has put an end to most of that. I like just how much we are able to customize from prohibiting PO Boxes to what step of checkout the popup alerts are displayed in. On top of all that, customer service is incredible!

Fair Indigo

This app worked very well right out of the box. We have already seen it in action and our mobile conversion rate has recovered - our previous address validation app was too scary looking for users - made the site seem unstable. This one integrates seamlessly.

To top it off, i did have one customization suggestion. The RoboTurk team not only said we could do it, but helped me with the CSS code to make it happen. And it worked! Great service. So glad we switched.

NaturAmericas Market

This is one of the essential apps to have on any store. It silently works in the background to double check that all address information from customers is correct. They provide easy to choose from alternatives catered to the needs of your store for correct mailing option. Highly recommend it.

EndurElite

What's not to love. Minimizes shipping errors, easy to use, intuitive, and the price is reasonable. Thanks for making a great , useful app!

KetoPro

When I needed some tech help they were quick to get back and help me identify and resolve the issue. Actually found a live person to talk to. Great support and a app that does the job. Thanks Wilson!

AND1.com

Awesome customer support, incredibly helpful (shoutout to the Address Validator Team!), was on the phone with them multiple times today as they helped me with some custom coding. Honestly. 99% of apps don't even have accessible customer service, whereas their team responded within an hour over email and got on the phone with me soon after just to see if I needed any help with the app. Their dashboards are so easy to use and help you with everything you're looking for. Address Validation = No more shipping problems, guaranteed. I highly recommend this app, no matter what your issue -- they'll make it work for you.

Avia.com

I'd give this app 7 stars if I could. It's super intuitive, has a ton of options to fit your exact need and if you can't figure something out, their support is TOP. They're US based and when I needed something they got on the phone with me until it was resolved perfectly. I got the app because I had a PO box problem (FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes but customers kept checking out with a PO box), and this is EXACTLY what I needed. It informs the customer they can't check out with a PO box, and stops them from doing so if they try. I needed some additional customization and the Address Validator Team was incredibly helpful. 7 stars.

Chloe Noel & Co.

Love this app. Saves time & effort. Super easy to set up. Excellent customer service if you do have any issues.

Alo Yoga

We use this app to help reduce address submission errors, most importantly for international orders. It has helped us reduce the amount of user submission errors, reducing the manual work required on our side when a user enters an invalid address. The Team has also been extremely helpful in helping us solve issue and even building out new features to improve the app and help us overcome some of the more common validation issues we experience. 5 stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9