Prevent invalid addresses
Customers are prompted with suggestions, alerted while typing and/or emailed when anomalies are detected, enabling them to rectify mistakes.
Customize the look and feel of the prompts, inline alerts and emails to match branding and identity, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
Block undeliverable addresses
Can't ship to PO Box or DHL ShipStation addresses? Utilize our prompts and alerts to advise customers from inputting such addresses!
About Address Validator
Robust address verification solution trusted by thousands of stores!
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!
What is Address Validator?
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Additionally, inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Address Validator can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries. Your store's conversion rate will not be affected because the validation prompts can be embedded into the checkout flow.
How does it work? Inconsistencies are rectified with:
- Prompts: Customers are prompted with suggested addresses
- Inline Alerts: Alerts are shown while customer inputs address
- Email notifications: Customers and/or store owners are notified via email whenever an order goes through with an inaccurate address
- Mobile-friendly: Prompts, alerts and emails are optimized for desktops as well as mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Highly customizable: Text and colors on the prompts can be customized to match your store's branding and identity
- Prevent PO Boxes & DHL PackStations: Alert customers whenever PO Boxes or DHL PackStations are detected
- Tag incorrect orders: Automatically add custom tags to orders that have incorrect addresses to halt fulfillment
Enable customizable inline alerts for the following scenarios:
- Missing apt / suite #
- Missing street # or name
- Non-Latin characters
- Long addresses
- Noncontiguous states
- Does it work for all addresses? Currently, we are validating addresses in the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States. We are working on adding 240+ countries!
- Which orders will this app process? We only process orders in supported countries that have not yet been fulfilled. You will not be charged for past orders.
- What orders will I be charged for? You will be charged for all orders we process because we have to pay a fixed fee per address to our vendor per lookup to ascertain if the address is valid.
- Will Address Validator work with our theme? Regardless of your Shopify plan, Address Validator will work as long as your checkout flow is standard.
- What happens when an address cannot be validated? The customer is notified via a prompt on the checkout flow. The store can also enable email alerts.
We are constantly improving based on customer feedback. Please do reach out if you have any suggestions!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
First 100 orders free, $0.03 per address thereafter
Overall rating Based on 104 reviews
Most recent reviews
Works like a charm!
The zipcode validation was missing for Romania, and because this is necessary for the Cash on Delivery countries, we needed this.
Has been added quickly and works.
The Beauty Chef
We have found this app very helpful! Great for the user experience and to make sure our customers products are being delivered to the correct address.
Peace Out Inc
This app has helped us immensely with the amount of incorrect addresses we receive on our orders - so our fulfillment process is much more efficient! Thank you so much.