AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Built for E-Commerce Marketing

LeatherUp USA

Been using it for 4 months spend around $400 a day ($12,000 a month). It's far less effective then other ad retargetting systems. Google will get you a lot more traffic for $400 a day. With Adroll we get only 65-100 clicks a day were with google for $400 we got closer to 400 to 600 a day and a lot more coverage and conversion. The reporting basically reports anyone who sees the ad and buys something, not always people who click on it. Stay away. Use Creito, Yahoo, Google, anything but AdRoll. I paused everything and deleted my account today, my agency suggested them. Otherwise I would I shut down long ago. If your agency suggests them look for a new agency also, it means they don't know anything about online marketing.

Spandexbyyard

Spend $ 2000, only 25 website clicks. Very unsatisfied.
Made 6 campaigns but nothing. This is disappointing and losing money.

Jackies Chocolate

Update 2:
The individual in charge of Shopify integration reached out to me and offered a $100 credit. So we turned the campaign back on and surprise - there's no credit. They billed me again. Incredible that they can continue to defraud Shopify customers and Shopify allows them to still be listed in the marketplace.

Update:
The outsourced customer service team is very difficult to work with, remarkably incompetent. When I try to run a campaign for $10/day, they attempt to preauthorize my card for $896. They are unable to offer solutions. I have to spend time explaining their system to them. Finally spoke to a US based team member who promised to get back to me with a solution - that was 2 months ago - still waiting for that solution.

Original review:
Spent $2,000 on their automated retargeting campaigns. Spent several hours talking to customer service over the past few months in an effort to optimize and improve campaigns. The end result was only 16 conversions. $125 per conversion made this an expensive failure.

Bestgoodshop

Very UNSATISFIED! Please don't use this app if you want not to lose money.

I uninstalled the app AdRoll from my Shopify store on 14th of August. On 19th of August they have taken money from me for ads. This message comes when I try to enter my profile in AdRoll but they continue to take money from me for making ads.

"Connect Your Account to Shopify
malinka198004@gmail.com
Change"

I did not let this payment go through because I uninstalled the app and that's the way I tell them I don't want to work with them anymore. That's how things work in Shopify. When I uninstall an app they must not take money from me.

Bestgoodshop

Jasonl4

Support is atrocious.
They want a CC without showing dynamic ad previews.
The customer support agent could not understand what was going on.

20past4

If only I could rate this ap with negative stars... By far the worst experience that I have ever had trying to run an ad. Firstly, Adroll generated ads for me that didn't meet their own guidelines so I had to manually create ads that did. Secondly, they approved my ads and told me to load them onto a campaign so that they can start running just for my entire campaign to be rejected. They had me change the entire landing page of my business and then stopped responding to my emails after I modified everything to meet the guidelines that needed to be met. After all of this back and forth they deleted my account, ads and all. This is especially frustrating because adroll runs ads for similar businesses. Worst app and customer service ever. Shady business.

Battling Blades

Wow, quite terrible service and questionable billing tactics at best... I suggest listening to the existing reviews and stay away.

Shatter Batter

Holy cow. These guys are impossible. I have days into trying to work with them to get a set of ads up. They designed the ads then took them down because the ads they designed somehow broke their rules. There support attempts to be helpful but can't answer why my ads keep getting taken down and promise to get back to me. It is like bugging someone to take my money. I would give worse than 1 star if there was such a thing. There has to be another solution. I would say a better solution but no solution is better than what I have dealt with here. I read all the good reviews and not sure what they are all about but that certainly has not been my experience.

Animefit

Beware! DO NOT use this app, they refused to give me a refund after uping my daily budget without permission, claiming they can increase your daily budget by 20%. A representative contacted me to use their app, and it is the BIGGEST mistake I have made since opening my small store about a year ago. Guess what? My weekly paid in ads was $80 and jumped to $150 plus for 3 weeks (I mistook that they were taking payments in advance only to realize they were not). I contacted support and they only fed me bullshit about how they system will never overcharge you, well setting up more ADS then the consumer wanted is NOT right. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Wish I read the bad reviews before putting in my credit card info.

Mistyboutique Com

Dear AdRoll,

Based on these horrible reviews i'm removing the application. I was about to enter my credit card and give it a try for a month.