AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Built for E-Commerce Marketing

Iflashdrive

Do not trust this applications. I have been trying to cancel my accounts since June and they continue to charge me. This is a scam.

Ovalbrushset

Very Bad - Stay away from this company. Use something like criteo. They are giving me a hard-time closing my account. Below is covertion data.
How are my conversions calculated?

Impressions Clicks CTR CPM CPC CPA VTC CTC Total Conv. Spend Attr. Rev. ROI
5,400,472 8,230 0.15% $0.68 $0.45 $102.28 0 36 36 $3,682.10 $1,697.98 0.5x

As you can see, my cost per conversion is almost 100 for the last 30 days.

Scam Scam Scam! Do not use.

Giving me a hardtime cancelling:
Abhijeet
I'm sorry,. In order for me to cancel the account, I need to provide some feedback regarding the cancellation to our product team.

Abhijeet
Please allow me a couple of minutes while I cancel your account.
Amar Gandhi
Thank you.

Thanks for waiting.

Now they are refusing to cancel my account and want to keep caharingm e.

Abhijeet
I've reviewed the account and see that it is being handled by our success team. As I'm not authorized to cancel the success account, I shall forward this to the team and they will be reaching out to you within 24 hours.

Capehorn

I rarely take the time to write reviews, but this is definitely one of the worst-created platforms I've seen lately. It often doesn't work on my browser (chrome), it's incredible buggy, and often counter-intuitive. it's the only product where I will use a different browser to make things work, and something else will break. It never works the way I want it and in the meantime, the live chat agents are sending you 10 transcripts of your own frustration plus a customer survey. I can't put my finger on it, but this app just raises my blood pressure to boil.

The Lady In Lead

If I could leave 0 stars I would. They do not know what they are doing at all. First they create 7 free ads for me (yea!!) and then turn around and tell me that all 7 ads are not approved!?!

When I pointed out that THEY were the ones that created the ads, the rep said (and I quote) "Oops!". He then approved the ads. So I figured I was home free.

Nope! 10 minutes after I left chat, another rep apparently un-approved them. Again, the ads THEIR creative staff created.

I have never dealt with a company that was this idiotic. To make matters worse, they charged my card for a campaign that had no approved ads. SMH

Won't be back to do business with them, too many other companies that offer the same service and have intelligent employees.

Islandjay

Can we leave zero stars?
Adroll has a known issue with double reporting in Facebook. They did not tell me about this upfront, but had no problem taking my money for 40 days until I noticed and ran my own reports.

So I shut off my FB ads and my web ads still have errors. Adroll is taking credit for sales that have not been generated. Simple match can show what all my ad funnels are generating for me. Adroll always had inflated numbers.

No compensation offered. While I do not think they are intentionally trying to cause issues, it is clear that they do not care.

Hairstraightenerbrush2

THIS IS A VERY SCAM TOOL. I AM TRYING TO REMOVE SENDROLL AND AM NOT ABLE TOO> DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY> I DO NOT WANT YOU TO COLLECT THE DATA OR PAY 1 DOLLAR PER EMAIL WHICH IS CRAZY PRICE. PLEASE MOVE THIS ASAP>

Myidsquare

Data in the dashboard is incorrect, and not trustworthy. They do not stand behind their product or their data. The information from shopify and adroll do not agree. DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT. It is a waste of your money and completely aggravating. Shopify should remove it from their store.

Shebelieved

I have requested the ads for the fourth time - they made my ads in rupees... my customer based in Canada/US.UK

2dollarcable

SCAM At this best. They will keep your money that has not been spent. They make it very difficult to end the campaign - this is not the same as 'pause'. And harder to get a refund of unused funds. The funny thing is you don't even know what your un-used funds are.

Be Very Careful When You Use This Company - They Pre- Charge you and If the budget is not spent, you have to manually request to be refunded. They will not tell you about it. Think paying for a phone bill but you are pre-paying for all the features and minutes even if you use it or not. Very unethical.

Ujala:
If you end the paused campaigns and if the budget of the new campaign is low and the account balance has enough credits then you will not be charged.

Right now

→if i start a campaign

→with 25 dollars per day

→will i be charged again?

Ujala:
If you do not end the paused campaigns, yes you will be charged as the billing is upfront.

Be very careful - they have alot of your money saved up. You have no way to view this. For example, if you have a campaign of 100 and spend only 50; they will keep 50 until you manually request refund.

Unlike criteo, you cannot end a campaign.
'Ujala:
This is not a scam, it is just that you need to allow the campaign to serve for 5 days atleast'

Soco Fragrance

They claim that we made a certain amount from their retargeting, but it's inaccurate. We made $0 from their ads and retargeting, and contacting customer service is completely pointless.