AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coolmetech

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

The AdRoll is the easiest and the best app I ever used. Their support are fast and effective with communication. Prerana from AdRoll team was very helpful. Highly recommended.

Radiance Beauty Co

Such a straight-forward and simple integration - couldn't ask for more - done in a couple of clicks! The support so far has been amazing - great first impression.

Recovapro

Easiest integration. It helps to pull Shopify audience data into AdRoll directly. Anthony from AdRoll team was very helpful in helping with pixel implementation.

Supplement City USA

I am giving AdRoll's app 5 stars because this was the fastest product feed integration I have seen. We had few hiccups getting a campaign launched, but their online chat support quickly handled the issue for us. Really happy we signed up.

The Guide by Luxe for Less

I'm a newbie at running ads and Anthony was wonderful and he gave some great recommendations for my campaigns!

LivBelle Beauty

I downloaded this app to assist with marketing my online store products and it was a very easy integration to shopify

Paw & Glory

Five star customer service, Shams helped me set up and optimise my campaigns, he gave me lots of helpful advice and guided me thought everything. Amazing support.

KIN THE LABEL

Time spent using app About 3 years

I used the online app to help blacklist products on my dynamic ad feed. Rohini R helped me through it step by step. Very responsive and easy to work with.

High Cultured

Location Malaysia

thank you sannidhi J for the very great cs . would be happy to explore on adroll after this. seems simple and easy to use

Lems Shoes

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Adroll customer service has been very prompt and efficient in providing me with a solution to an issue I was experiencing regarding campaigns displaying the wrong product prices. Their team was fast and proactive in reaching out to their engineering team to resolve the issue and come up with a solution in less than a day. Very pleased with their help and feedback overall!